Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Caporegime
just announced, coming October 25th.

Reimagining sort of thing and not a reboot.

Reveal trailer

No season pass/paid map packs
Cross play on all platforms

Campaign is supposedly very very realistic, imagine playing a live leak video of a terrorist attack and you’re in the right lines, apparently it makes No Russian look like a Pixar film.

Activision IDs for Crossplay

Username / Activision ID
andybtsn / andybtsn
michty_me / michty_me
Worthy / Worthy82#5148713
Soulja / soulja#5490639

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
OP
Agreed - streamers need to be chill else I wont watch - the actual gun play looked good. There was no sign of obvious 'quickscoping' when they were picking up the L96 - the ADS seemed to be balanced.

Overall - really impressed with what I saw, cant wait for the full reveal.

Also - Bill Murray's voice reprised for Capt. Price! :D:D:D

Shawrey

Are you sure? He was confirmed as replaced in the reveal for the game.

Caporegime
OP
I'm definitely not looking forward to the MP reveal if it's going to be another stream with loads of Dude Bro's shouting and screaming at each other.

I hope they took the feedback from that and scrap it totally if that’s what they were planning, a bunch of obnoxious toss posts.

Caporegime
OP
Apparently this game wrong have any lotl boxes at launch, and they have no plans to add them, also no season pass, Activision are trying hard with this game, definitely has my interest and looks like it could take a lot of BF players from Dice.

Source? Because I don’t believe it at all

Caporegime
OP
Game mode is fun, it’s no fun constantly watching loading screens though, it seems like it’s 30% gameplay 70% loading/menu screens.

Guns feel great though and netcode is ace.

Caporegime
OP
I thought the loading times were quite quick. I guess it depends how long the round lasts. If you are having quick rounds, I can see your point.

Agree with the guns feeling good and everything else feels good too.
There is a lot of complaints about the screen going grey when close to death but I quite like it.

The loading times are quick, it’s just the amount of them! You can literally have a killcam/menu screen every 20 seconds for 10 seconds of gameplay

Caporegime
OP
Might just be enough for me to not bother with this game.

I was always cautious of what mtx nonsense they would pull and was hoping it would be somewhat consumer friendly...but blind lootboxes? Nope

Caporegime
OP
What is the hate for loot boxes out of interest? Is it because the guns that can be in them will create an unfair playing field? Or is it just the principal of them churning out more money from the consumer? I don't understand why anyone would spend money on them....

It’s the fact they are blind gambling boxes with really really low odds of pulling them, almost forcing you to spend money for higher chances when they add weapons that are better than everything else.

If they gave you the option of buying them for £5/£10 whatever then I’d be less annoyed, but no they want people hunting for them indefinitely at the mercy of RNG.

**** that.

Back
Top Bottom