PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Permabanned
I have never actually used game pass since having it using the reduced price option and its just auto renewed for £10.99. Can you get a refund for it do you know as its never going to get used? The guide to getting a refund online points to an option thats just not available when I try to do it?

Associate
Loving game pass on PC. Worth every penny imo. Played some great games and others i'm glad i didn't buy on Steam, etc.

Made me think kids these days don't know how good they have it today. Me and my mates back in the 8/16 bit days would've bitten your hand off to have something like game pass back in the day. :D

Soldato
Loving game pass on PC. Worth every penny imo. Played some great games and others i'm glad i didn't buy on Steam, etc.

Made me think kids these days don't know how good they have it today. Me and my mates back in the 8/16 bit days would've bitten your hand off to have something like game pass back in the day. :D
Yep, i'm playing age of empires at the mo.

Caporegime
OP
It just gave the option to cancel and no partial or refund of any type. Oh well that will teach me for not keeping track of subs. Theres just so many of them these days!

Odd. I wonder if I'm getting confused with Xbox Live Gold then.

Anyhoo, just a heads up. If anyone wants to join Xbox Game Pass for PC, I think if you install the Xbox (Beta) app you can get 3 months for £3.

Soldato
Heads up but it you guys ever see any promos for free trial codes, they seem to stack.

I paid £1 for a month a while ago, but due to redeeming lots of trial codes (mostly from a Samsung offer, with some from an Alienware one, use fake email addresses), I have got 3 years of Game Pass ultimate for free basically.

STcWZhE.png

Associate
Anyone waiting for there activation code to come through via AMD Rewards?

I signed up to it a couple of days ago but it seems to have went into the ether. Although if I try and use it again it does say its been activated.

Soldato
Just to clarify, if i have Game Pass Ultimate or whatever its called on Xbox, does this also give Gamepass access to PC? i logged in to check Gamepass on PC with my account which is also my Xbox account and it basically looks like its shared??

Caporegime
OP
You're right in that it is a shared subscription but the games are different depending on whether you use it on Xbox or PC. e.g. You can't get Age of Empires on Xbox or Devil May Cry V on PC.

Back
Top Bottom