*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
You know when you reach a point in a game when you really feel like you're beginning to kick ass and it feels oh so satisfying? :D

I have just reached that with Astral Chain :cool:

My god what a game this is.

I reached that the other day when you had to fight 2 bosses at once I avoided nearly every attack apart from a handful and got loads of combos off it felt so amazing and I didn't realize until that point just how good the combat is

How far are you guys now? I'm still at start of chapter 8, been distracted with sorting some bits out in the car and what style/difficulty you playing on?
I've went back to chapter 1 to get S+ rank to unlock the colours...may try chapter 2 after 8 but Daemon x machina is out this week, may hold out on playing that until I get those hori controller.

Caporegime
How far are you guys now? I'm still at start of chapter 8, been distracted with sorting some bits out in the car and what style/difficulty you playing on?
I've went back to chapter 1 to get S+ rank to unlock the colours...may try chapter 2 after 8 but Daemon x machina is out this week, may hold out on playing that until I get those hori controller.
I think I just finished File 07 - started 8.

Also playing it on the PT Standard. I wanted a challenge :) - I haven't gone back to replay anything on PT Ultimate though, not yet.

Associate
I think I just finished File 07 - started 8.

Also playing it on the PT Standard. I wanted a challenge :) - I haven't gone back to replay anything on PT Ultimate though, not yet.
File 07 was really long if you managed to do all the optional stuff, be prepared to moving buses in file 08..what a pain in the arse puzzle solving lol.
I've been playing casual as I just want to enjoy the game at the moment..but I may go back and try finishing all previous files on PT standard to try unlock all the other colour options for customising.

Associate
I'm on c
I'm only on Chapter 6 and playing on plat standard I keep trying to find as much loot/ treasure as possible and clearing a minimum of 80% red shiftmatter so it's taking me a while:D plus I'm playing other games on the pc

Last edited:
Caporegime
File 07 was really long if you managed to do all the optional stuff, be prepared to moving buses in file 08..what a pain in the arse puzzle solving lol.
I've been playing casual as I just want to enjoy the game at the moment..but I may go back and try finishing all previous files on PT standard to try unlock all the other colour options for customising.

When reading the difficulty descriptions, the easy and normal just didn't sound challenging, so I thought sod it and put it on PT Standard. It's really good, give it a go :)

Ah yep I did the puzzles last night. I was tired at 1am and so it caused some headscratching moments but I got there in the end :D

Typically I do try to solve all the blue & red cases and go looking for them with IRIS

How many cats have you saved? :D

Associate
When reading the difficulty descriptions, the easy and normal just didn't sound challenging, so I thought sod it and put it on PT Standard. It's really good, give it a go :)

Ah yep I did the puzzles last night. I was tired at 1am and so it caused some headscratching moments but I got there in the end :D

Typically I do try to solve all the blue & red cases and go looking for them with IRIS

How many cats have you saved? :D
Like 2 so far officially haha im doing pretty bad in that department, yeah i'll probably jump back on previous chapter after finishing 8.

Caporegime
I've just been selling the cat food, I haven't actually been to their safe place once yet. Only saved 1 cat also.

Fav legion is Sword, that thing is just brutal.
Arm legion I think when fully upgraded would be like the Ali of Legions, one punch from that and you're going down.
TBH I only use the Arrow legion on some big bosses when I can't get up close and personal with the Sword.

Associate
the sword is my 2nd fave it's dmg is insane i really dislike the camera when you use the dog i don't like how it automatically flicks the camera to center view it's the only legion it does it on and it's horrible plus mounting the dog feels like you get horrible input lag you stop moving and the dog keeps running :(

Soldato
Can we take the detailed Astral Chain chat to a new thread? Some of us haven't played it yet.

I was beginning to get a bit concerned about spoilers too, not saying I've seen any but I agree with Kreeeee

Also Kreeeee, while I have you, are we renewing our family membership? Am i right in thinking that ends soon? If so I'm onboard to continue if that's the plan, if not then no worries :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom