Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/d8w9w3/_/

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ec-ops-survival-mode-ps4-exclusivity-revealed

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/modern-warfare-spec-ops-survival-mode-will-be-excl/1100-6470065/

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Spec Ops Survival Mode is a timed Playstation 4 exclusive, Activision has revealed.

The mode, teased tonight in the PlayStation version of Modern Warfare's new campaign trailer, is exclusive to PS4 until 1st October 2020. Confirmation comes in the small print of the video at the 2:17 mark.

Lol Activision.

Soldato
Sony must have paid big money for that but its really going to hack off a lot of players as to many Spec Ops is their favorite game mode!

Soldato
People across all platforms will still fall all over themselves to buy this heap of rubbish. They'll moan that it's not ok but then they'll just support the game anyway by paying the over-inflated price for yet another reskin of a previous game. Stuff like this goes nowhere, it'll never stop because no matter how much moaning goes on, FOMO wins the day.

Associate
But you can play it on PC with console players so it makes no difference what you buy it on. I thought with you being a gaming God you'd have known this?

Not really looked into it but don't those console players have to select that they want cross platform play? Assuming the vast majority either won't turn it on or will turn it off so as to not get ****** by the PC gamers using keyboard mouse

Soldato
Not really looked into it but don't those console players have to select that they want cross platform play? Assuming the vast majority either won't turn it on or will turn it off so as to not get ****** by the PC gamers using keyboard mouse
Cross play works on input type.

So you may play against consoles on PC, but only against what input you use. KB/Mouse or Controller.

Associate
Cross play works on input type.

So you may play against consoles on PC, but only against what input you use. KB/Mouse or Controller.
ahhh okay, so it's not like if this dies on PC after one month you'll have the console pool of players to play with then *unless ditch the kb/m and use a controller*?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
The greed just keeps on coming....

https://www.dexerto.com/call-of-dut...fare-leak-claims-weapons-supply-drops-1063881

The Call of Duty community is up in arms once more, after a reputable leaker has claimed that the microtransaction system in the upcoming Modern Warfare has been changed and will no longer be cosmetic only.

A leaker, who has correctly leaked Modern Warfare details in the past, including the addition of the 2v2 Gunfight mode, has now claimed that the "fair system" has been removed, in favor of a supply drop with weapons, and filler content such as emotes and sprays

Associate
I wonder how removing a part of it from other platforms would stand from a legal side as technically you aren't getting a 'full' game experience yet having to pay full price even if it's legal which it probably is:rolleyes: it's still a ******** move and a hard pass from me

bJN

bJN

Soldato
This is why people shouldn't be falling over themselves preordering.
It does seem to have caused quite a bit of outrage across all the gaming platforms, a lot of preorders getting cancelled if Reddit is anything to go by.

This is actually the first CoD I'm interested in playing in since MW2 came out; so I'll probably buy it once it releases and enjoy my time with it with some friends. The whole microtransactions debacle holds no bearing on me as I have no intention of buying anything beyond the game itself. Likewise the Spec Ops survival mode - it's one small part of the game that I'm sure I won't miss. Not that that excuses the ridiculousness of a year-long exclusive game mode, that's abhorrent.

Soldato
It does seem to have caused quite a bit of outrage across all the gaming platforms, a lot of preorders getting cancelled if Reddit is anything to go by.

This is actually the first CoD I'm interested in playing in since MW2 came out; so I'll probably buy it once it releases and enjoy my time with it with some friends. The whole microtransactions debacle holds no bearing on me as I have no intention of buying anything beyond the game itself. Likewise the Spec Ops survival mode - it's one small part of the game that I'm sure I won't miss. Not that that excuses the ridiculousness of a year-long exclusive game mode, that's abhorrent.

I'm like you, i wont buy them so they shouldn't bother me but if they start putting guns in these boxes then it will bother me as I will be getting effected by it, or rather my decision to not support gambling.

The Division 2 has them in and I didn't mind as they were literally just cosmetic.

Back
Top Bottom