Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Man of Honour
Once it hits £20 or so I'll buy it for the single player, I'll stick to Apex Legends for multiplayer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are people still giving Activison money for this tripe when there are so many free to play FPS games out there? Some folk are just gluttons for punishment! I think the last single player campaign for CoD I completed took me all of 3 hours and even then I had to put up with daft game mechanics (like re-spawning AI's) that forces you to play a certain style way.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
The greed just keeps on coming....

https://www.dexerto.com/call-of-dut...fare-leak-claims-weapons-supply-drops-1063881

The Call of Duty community is up in arms once more, after a reputable leaker has claimed that the microtransaction system in the upcoming Modern Warfare has been changed and will no longer be cosmetic only.

A leaker, who has correctly leaked Modern Warfare details in the past, including the addition of the 2v2 Gunfight mode, has now claimed that the "fair system" has been removed, in favor of a supply drop with weapons, and filler content such as emotes and sprays

I read today that COD might not ship with loots boxes but instead wait till the game has been reviewed and once they have their good reviews enable the loot boxes.

Associate
I read today that COD might not ship with loots boxes but instead wait till the game has been reviewed and once they have their good reviews enable the loot boxes.

I wouldn't be surprised. Activision did exactly that with the Crash Team Racing remake. Waited until the initial wave of reviews were in. Then added them.

Associate
Yeah it won't be long till the one hit kill weapons that you can only get in loot boxes come along. I was looking forward to this game but wont be picking it up at launch. I'll see how things pan out and grab it cheap

Associate
First game I've actually pre ordered in a while. Played the open beta and really enjoyed it. The original COD (PC) does pull a few heart strings so although over the years I've refused to buy a lot of the games they release, I'm going to give this one a little go. It's like the kid you never wanted but you'll give it money for a Gregg's sausage roll every time it asks.....

Associate
New CoD is not out yet so you can't be certain that it's going to be better than Anthem.

It's CoD after all, the same old yearly MTX cash cow, it's not exactly filled with groundbreaking innovations.

Back
Top Bottom