FIFA 20

Associate
Got to 14-6 in WL and I’ll probably leave it there. I’m out most of Saturday and football Sunday so don’t know if I’ll bother with a push to Gold 1.

Don
OP
I’m 4-2, I played them games last night and there was a small amount of lag that prompted me to stop playing. I don’t usually play Saturdays so will wait for Sunday to finish as many as I can play.

Insigne is a nightmare to play against so bought him for CAM. Witsel is back in too, the savour.

Soldato
11-0 at the moment, although matchmaking has been kind because the guys I've been playing against are absolute ****.

Might have to try and push on for Gold 1 at this rate instead of stopping at Gold 2.

Soldato
Gold 2 and stopped with 4 left. 9-1 to what ended up being 13-5 to now 17-9. I hammered my games all day yesterday and this morning to not play again which is never a good idea.
Used a weakened team too which got exposed. Dybala insigne mane all too small and week as an attack.

Associate
how are you guys getting on with pressing because yet again im struggling with the opposition being right up my bottom with no room to move for the whole game and dont seem to lose stamina yet i cant get within 10 ft when they have the ball ?

Caporegime
11-0 at the moment, although matchmaking has been kind because the guys I've been playing against are absolute ****.

Might have to try and push on for Gold 1 at this rate instead of stopping at Gold 2.

The bad players I've played against have usually been an absolute pain for me. Players just turning into mush.

how are you guys getting on with pressing because yet again im struggling with the opposition being right up my bottom with no room to move for the whole game and dont seem to lose stamina yet i cant get within 10 ft when they have the ball ?

What formation do you play?

If someone is pressing me I usually find they are quite narrow, so change my wingers to stay forward and use the quick wide setting for the whole team. Relatively easy then to spew it out wide with the wingers in loads of space.

Permabanned

May be using team press, if so, they will be knackered later on, gotta ride it out, not be too risky.

Associate
Played some more WL and now on Gold 2. Think I need 3 wins from 5 games for Gold 1. Now have 3 Icons in my side got Pep in the swap and brought 87 Moore. Will be adding Rio next month.

Pep has been very solid in the few games I played with him, not tried Moore yet but he looks very solid except for his height.

Don
OP
8-5 :( 3 losses where both teams were evenly matched and one goal in it. Usually these kind of games I’d be able to sneak it but each time they’d get in front and hold onto it. Really frustrating. It doesn’t help when I don’t know which formation to start, 4231 or 41212 narrow. I brought Lucas in for Lacazette, the guy is so OP.

Soldato
Had a crazy game to secure G3, opponent kept coming back every time getting an equalizer in 91 min and 129 min. Luckily he sucked at pens but that was a tense shoot out.

Can anyone who gets above G3 give me a game on ps4? I'd like to know what i do wrong because i always get to 13 wins with 6/7games left then go on a losing streak.

Back
Top Bottom