FIFA 20

Soldato
Left it at 17-8 before then sorting Elite 3 for Squad Battles then trying to grind out the Icon Swaps/Dzeko objectives. God it's tedious when it's full of players who've quite clearly relegated themselves...

Associate
Anyone know why all the prices have dropped so massively over the past few days ? Players like Sule and Gortezka going for under 20k when they were selling for 35k only a few days ago. Saw Vardy going for 6k as well when he was selling for 15k not long ago.

Is it to do with the WL ?

Soldato
Anyone know why all the prices have dropped so massively over the past few days ? Players like Sule and Gortezka going for under 20k when they were selling for 35k only a few days ago. Saw Vardy going for 6k as well when he was selling for 15k not long ago.

Is it to do with the WL ?
Prices have dropped due to cheap SBCs supplying packs and scream promo causing some panic

Soldato
Finished 14-2 last night. Team played well, courtois definitely an upgrade to areola. Reus has been great and haven't missed bale yet.

Would love to upgrade fanderson to mane but don't quite have the coins yet.

Don
OP
Yeah they are all generally terribly annoying. Those two brothers I found the worst. Sam5000 who I watched in like FUT12?! Is back streaming so I watch him or Danny Taylor who is a pro and lives 25 mins from me, both are not irritating.

Associate
Does this just happen to me or does everyone elses tactics seemingly change game to game?

My midfield three one game is close together and difficult to play through and then the next game they play miles apart and almost like wingers despite no change of personnel or tactics. Makes literally no sense apart from it's fifa.

Don
OP
Does this just happen to me or does everyone elses tactics seemingly change game to game?

My midfield three one game is close together and difficult to play through and then the next game they play miles apart and almost like wingers despite no change of personnel or tactics. Makes literally no sense apart from it's fifa.

Are you sure you're just not getting exploited by different tactics you're playing against?

Back
Top Bottom