*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Hopefully my Zelda Link's awakening is coming today! I have played the original on the Gameboy and looking forward for the remake! I was between this and Astral Chain, but i decided to go zelda first because of nostalgia.

Is astral chain good or should i skip it? If it was ps4 or xbox i would wait till they drop in price but with Nintendo i don't see the price dropping by much if not it might go up, looking at you Octopath traveler grrrr...

Last edited:
Associate
Hopefully my Zelda Link's awakening is coming today! I have played the original on the Gameboy and looking forward for the remake! I was between this and Astral Chain, but i decided to go zelda first because of nostalgia.

Is astral chain good or should i skip it? If it was ps4 or xbox i would wait till they drop in price but with Nintendo i don't see the price dropping by much if not it might go up, looking at you Octopath traveler grrrr...
30-40 hour game Astral Chain, I really enjoyed it as I am a fan of the type of gameplay(DMC, Bayonetta). Certainly worth waiting if it will drop in price, the story is pretty straight forwarded but entertaining.

Soldato
Started Luigi's mansion 3 last night. Seems fine, its Luigi's mansion in a new setting with really nice clean Nintendo style visuals and attention to detail. Hope to play more this evening

Soldato
I'm pretty far in to Astral Chain (file 08) and I am enjoying it a lot. Loving the story and the action is pretty great too. Some amazing set pieces.
Due to get my copy at Crimbo, could I ask how your playing this? I still watch videos and I can't see it being comfy to use joy con's so wondered if you were and if so how is it?

Soldato
Started Luigi's mansion 3 last night. Seems fine, its Luigi's mansion in a new setting with really nice clean Nintendo style visuals and attention to detail. Hope to play more this evening

ONly real issue is it's too easy - it's difficulty is aimed at young children

Back
Top Bottom