Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
Yeah I would upgrade the 970 defo, get something beefier than that and I would move to 16gb ram aswell mate because a lot of games use more than 8gb now. Or just build a whole new rig @jesus2nd
If you are moving to a new rig some of the newer AMD chips are meant to be great, 3800x/3900x. Have been considering making the move myself.

Soldato
I've re arranged my living room so it's all nice and tidy and speakers and tv in prime position now ready for Read Dead redemption, need to make sure subwoofer is optimum too for those gun shots :cool:

Soldato
Mmmm this is interesting from Humble bundle.

"Red Dead Redemption 2 is provided via Epic Games store for Windows. A free Epic Games store account is required"

Did not see that coming.

Soldato
So I've taken a bit of a back seat these past few years with pc releases, usually picking games up a couple of years later but I'm a sucker for cowboys and RDR1 is in my top 5. How well do you think my pc will run this currently rocking a dusty old i5 3570K, GTX 970 with 8gb of Ram...

Am I going to have to convince my significant other that I need to shell out for an upgrade?
At 1080p you might be alright, see how the opening plays, and upgrade then if needed

Caporegime
is there no date at all for the Steam release? Saying December is just stupid. All this competition for flipping launchers and game exclusivity needs to die as quick as Micro transactions and loot gambling does.
Tony thousands of games have been exclusive to Steam for a decade or more now. Having a game only on Steam is just as bad.

Soldato
is there no date at all for the Steam release? Saying December is just stupid. All this competition for flipping launchers and game exclusivity needs to die as quick as Micro transactions and loot gambling does.

I read 5th Dec earlier, couldn't tell you how true that is.

I bought through R* as I already had their game launcher, I've yet to use Epic games and I don't plan to either.

Associate
Relax, cdkeys won't let you down. Can't comment on your isp though :p I still have outer world's to finish so I'm going to do that as there will inevitably be a patch or two.

Back
Top Bottom