Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Is the high cpu low gpu a known problem on this game?
Was going to up my ram and was messing about in task manager win 10, and saw
That the nvidia card gpu was hardly over 3% but cpu was being trashed when the
Game was running?

Soldato
Is the high cpu low gpu a known problem on this game?
Was going to up my ram and was messing about in task manager win 10, and saw
That the nvidia card gpu was hardly over 3% but cpu was being trashed when the
Game was running?

It was maxing out my CPU yesterday but it only seems to do that when I am installing the games shaders. I have the i7 9700k at stock speeds

Associate
The installing shaders thing is so annoying, it takes ages! Cod for me is the sort of game you just fire up for a quick blast but having to wait for the shaders to install each time is annoying.

Soldato
How's everyones performance in this? Mines is absolutely horrible playing ground war. Stuttering and frame rate drops. Tried every graphic setting and even lowering resolution. Even get loads of stutters in the menu.

Associate
Glad to see somebody mention this here. Is it anything like this https://streamable.com/31dmt & https://streamable.com/q6g4s ?

I'm using RX Vega 56 Pulse flashed to Vega 64 using a sapphire bios. Rest of the rig consists of Ryzen 3600, b450 tomahawk max, 16gb patriot viper steel at 3800mhz, corsair rmx1000i and the game is installed on my mechanical hard drive. Everything is updated to the latest drivers etc.

Anybody else having this issue? I can only assume it's a network issue because if it does this and then I watch the kill cam I'm just running on the spot.

Wired connection with the ports forwarded and the game confirms my NAT type as open. Using plusnet 70mb.

Oddly enough, using my wireless connection on the same network it does seem to be less frequent (or maybe it's just placebo).

Also tried to install it on my NVME and it makes 0 difference.

All my other games, no issues.

Last edited:
Associate
What's the single player like in this ? decent length or tiny ?
I really only got the game for the SP and I wasn't disappointed. Never am with COD campaigns.
They always seem a little short but that's probably just me wanting more of a good thing. Graphically awesome, perfect gameplay and some nice story touches. 10.

Back
Top Bottom