** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
Dispatched today!! Ordered mid-August so I'm buzzing I'll finally receive one. If it's damaged like some of the others I think I might just cry for a few weeks.

I called up to try for Saturday delivery so I don't have to wait until next week but they weren't able to do so due to the quantity in the warehouse waiting to be shipped. :(

I'll try and upgrade on the app later tonight hopefully?

Associate
Changed my order to Sat delivery but still not shipped. That's fair enough as I ordered late October and there would have been plenty of people in the queue before me. However do I need to change the delivery back to Mon-Fri to get it at some point next week?

Associate
Changed my order to Sat delivery but still not shipped. That's fair enough as I ordered late October and there would have been plenty of people in the queue before me. However do I need to change the delivery back to Mon-Fri to get it at some point next week?

I did the same and was told to ring on Saturday and change to normal next day delivery as otherwise you'll receive the following Saturday.

Still waiting for my shipment notice too.

Edit:
My order status has just updated to shipped. :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
There was a holdup at the distributor for 2/3 of the stock yesterday so I arranged for them to "same day ship" the remaining 2/3 this morning.

the 1st 1/3 arrived mid-afternoon and then the lorry with the remaining had a flat tyre halfway and so only arrived about 17:20.

Some of the guys have stayed behind to ship as many orders as they can (fingers crossed all of them).

I hope you all enjoy your monitors, apologies to those who had to wait such a long time (some since August) and thanks for your patience!

OcUK Staff
OP
VPN'd in just to work and yes Filip and the heroes who stayed behind got everything we have been supplied shipped out!

I've already asked when we can expect more supply. If you ain't had a shipping notification this evening and/or want to get a pre-order on, watch this space!

I'll post updates when I get them!

Associate
Mine arrived this morning! I was told it was Mon to Fri delivery but got it anyway - if anyone at OC was involved with this, it is very much appreciated

Haven't had chance to unbox it yet, but I'll give it a test run later this afternoon!

Associate
Same here. Suprisingly small out of the box for a 27". Now thinking of another one to match:)

I'm thinking the same thing on both counts.

I think the bezel makes it look smaller than it is, my Dell U2410 next to has a huge bezel and looks the same size.

I'm seriously considering getting another to replace the Dell U2410.

Back
Top Bottom