****** Official World of Warships Thread ******

Soldato
TRYHARDATHOME new code

New Personal missions
it comes in 3 parts:
Part 1: 1 FTW Camo and 1 Twitch container...
Part 2: 3 FTW CAMO
Part 3: 3 Battle Hardened Camo and 20K CO XP

Stage 1: Win a random battle in a division (T5+)
Stage 2: In a division, earn 1,000 base XP in a single random battle (T6+)
Stage 3: In a division, earn 1,250 base XP in a single random battle (T7+)
FINAL REWARD: 20,000 commander XP.

Soldato
Any of you guys recommend a squad or anything for new players?
Join a clan asap.
If they are active enough, the clan will have a credit discount for buying ships and a slight xp boost.
These do add up over time, also try to division with experienced players, this will teach you loads eg. Map positions, game mechanics, when to push etc...
I am in DAVY, but they have some minimum requirements to join.
Have a look in the clan recruitment thread on the wows eu forum

Soldato
Any of you guys recommend a squad or anything for new players?

Have a few games on Co-Op to get your practice in before you go into Random battles.
Work towards getting the USA T3 St Louis as one of your first ships and then have fun spam firing!
Remember to sell modules you no longer need (you would be amazed at how many players dont realise they have tons of credits tied up in modules they own but no longer have the ships!)
Spend your coal in the Armoury on containers etc for extra content.

Soldato
I have been playing this on and off for the last year but really got back into over Christmas.

Is there an OcUK clan / similar?

What is the best method of farming coal? I really want Thunderer but have a long way to go to get it.

Associate
Hello,

The clan NORKS is still active. If you apply in game I’ll be online tonight to approve it. Failing that let me know you name in game and I’ll send you an invite.

Thunderer seems good, one of my clan mates posted a 300k damage game a few days ago!

Associate
I have been playing this on and off for the last year but really got back into over Christmas.

Is there an OcUK clan / similar?

What is the best method of farming coal? I really want Thunderer but have a long way to go to get it.
Thunderer is a great ship. I like playing it a lot (handles nicely as well as the HE and main guns and concealment) and also from youtubes players consistently get high scores with it.

Soldato
Hello,

The clan NORKS is still active. If you apply in game I’ll be online tonight to approve it. Failing that let me know you name in game and I’ll send you an invite.

Thunderer seems good, one of my clan mates posted a 300k damage game a few days ago!

Thank, I have sent an application to join, it's Ghost_Rider

Thunderer is a great ship. I like playing it a lot (handles nicely as well as the HE and main guns and concealment) and also from youtubes players consistently get high scores with it.

Lots of people seem to say it is a good ship and i'm looking forward to it as i'm playing my way up the British BBs at present. But i have along way to go to get it, I only have about 50K coal at present.

Associate
Thank, I have sent an application to join, it's Ghost_Rider

Lots of people seem to say it is a good ship and i'm looking forward to it as i'm playing my way up the British BBs at present. But i have along way to go to get it, I only have about 50K coal at present.
thunderer is a bit like the king George v - do you have the KGV yet and do you like it?

Back
Top Bottom