*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Rumour is announced around E3 time and released sometime this year.

Mario 64
Sunshine
Galaxy

All on one cart.

Mario 3D World Deluxe - Separate cart

Oh that'll be a definite purchase from me. Sunshine on the go would be great and never played Galaxy. Got any more details or all just early rumours at the moment?

Associate
Got a PowerA Gamecube style controller for the Switch.

The slight movement of buttons is playing havok with my muscle memory on Smash Brother :p. Feels a lot more solid and suitable for the game though so I'll persevere.

Associate
How does places getting stock work? In general, is it safe to assume that if one place gets some switches, then other places will be getting some too?

I ask because I work in tesco, and have put the word out that if one comes in, can they give me a shout.

it seems impossible to get one anywhere else, and if they do come in stock, you’d need to literally be in front of a screen within the minute or two that they do.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Rumour is announced around E3 time and released sometime this year.

Mario 64
Sunshine
Galaxy

All on one cart.

Mario 3D World Deluxe - Separate cart

Aren’t they supposed to be individual games?

Wow ; hope they include Galaxy 2 as well.

Have you not met Nintendo before? The chances of them giving you 3 premium mario titles on one cart is slim to none. The more likely thing is all 3 sold separately as remasters at close to full retail price. Look at what they did with Donkey Kong.

Soldato
Have you not met Nintendo before? The chances of them giving you 3 premium mario titles on one cart is slim to none. The more likely thing is all 3 sold separately as remasters at close to full retail price. Look at what they did with Donkey Kong.
eh; If the price is right that'll be ok too. I've done Mario 64 to death.

Soldato

*Looks at Super Mario All-Stars cart purchased in 1993 on SNES :p

Associate
Apparently a good few sources have said that it’s to be something similar to Mario allstars, but you never know with sources. Still if that’s what’s being touted, then hopefully that’s what we get.

Man of Honour
That’s what I said!

Soldato
NEW Mario All-Stars (sorry reference to New Super Mario Bros)

This'd be a purchase for me too, I have a Wii U and Mario 3D World so happy to skip that, but no longer have an N64 or Gamecube, and missed Galaxy the first time around, so proper remasters or even just an All-Stars style collection would be nice. (with controls redone as necessary for Galaxy)

Associate
How does places getting stock work? In general, is it safe to assume that if one place gets some switches, then other places will be getting some too?

I ask because I work in tesco, and have put the word out that if one comes in, can they give me a shout.

it seems impossible to get one anywhere else, and if they do come in stock, you’d need to literally be in front of a screen within the minute or two that they do.

Some have had success in Asda.

Back
Top Bottom