***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
My set is in the warehouse, will probably be shipped today, so should get it tomorrow :D

Has yours shipped yet? Just been on live chat as mine still showing as in warehouse and payment awaiting authorisation. Apparently they are backed up still and dealing with standard shipping orders from 26-28 March......

Least wont take payment until shipped.

Soldato
So after a bit of playing around I've fitted lights to my tie fighter, unfortunately it's lights only no pew pewing.

embed

y4mRaC24h1uaLedYBQTGU6q9ft2Zo8mrvknx48_xyobUxNAXIwMB7teZEPj7UZTCcbMDaikYe8iNscLu2iKjdQQYFtBVk1i2BFfz4WjjEc0GyEza9Mm7OSsLHDaq8O96hHilRdfLJLmikEA193fD4px6k6ALOW_sSd-tFfpG1J8VF04bvBqi4qQlvC2kbqMoLECsRMs0cqAWgFBT0hbA2tZNw

Ive got a short video at <iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid...4D0453189E81136!16698&authkey=AGb1oQvttHUSPKY" width="180" height="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe> but i cant figure out how to embed it.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Bought a few new sets to see me and the 4-year-old through lockdown (for now).
Done the Saturn V, Mustang and halfway through the car transporter at the moment. Will be nice to put 3-4 cars on the truck to save space on the shelves!

I got my gf the Roller Coaster for Christmas, so that'll probably be next.
I've got heaps of stuff up in the attic (911, Chiron, bucket wheel excavator, Arocs, Hogwarts, Mac truck, original Death Star, etc.) but Technics is doing my head in. I suppose I could do the Taj Mahal but it seems rather repetitive. Perhaps the Ghostbusters Firehouse, although that was a present for the gf as well :p

Anyone got the Fiat 500? I put it in my basket, but it looks awkward af so didn't complete the purchase.

Soldato
Mines still in warehouse :(

I ordered within half hour of going on sale.

Given mine was in the first throws of it going live, and they were already backed up on orders when I spoke with them, then I presume yours will ship between now and Thursday. Which sucks as easter bank holiday weekend.

It went out of stock temporarily not long after you ordered so worse case, yours is timed and queuing with the morning in-stock batch before it went on back order.

Caporegime
Just people listing sets making me think of my favs.

Fav for build got to be the chiron. The lego technic detail in that is insane.

For look.
That's a toughy. The ucs falcon looks amazing might just be because it's massive. The saturn V is exceptional in every way. It barely looks like lego.

Back
Top Bottom