***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
The 89' batmobile sold out online in about 15 mins. Granted that included the minifigure scaled version freebie too but......

Stores are closed for the forseeable so even more online demand.

I think the batmobile is a lot more desirable from an AFOL point of view. The pirates kit is much more a play kit. Cant imagine many adults buying it unless they had kids.

Associate
With a bored 7 year old daughter in the house, Stuff that I was saving for dark winter months is now getting built. Still have some big stuff hidden away. ;) Ordered the Book store whilst double points was on. My 8th Modular. Will post some pics once built.

1iWQ6vl.jpg

Soldato
I think the batmobile is a lot more desirable from an AFOL point of view. The pirates kit is much more a play kit. Cant imagine many adults buying it unless they had kids.

The initial batch of barracuda bay went out of stock pretty quick last night, mine was probably one of the first orders just after orders opened. More up from early morning though.

The batmobile is definitely very desirable, especially the initial run with the minifig scaled freebie, + it has the wider DC tie in. Lego pirates has been the staple lego legacy series since the 80s. The captain is still used a regular character on promotional paraphernalia, in stores etc

An original misb 6285 black seas barracuda ship is still one of the most expensive of the out of production historic sets, similar to the space monorail.

Caporegime
The initial batch of barracuda bay went out of stock pretty quick last night, mine was probably one of the first orders just after orders opened. More up from early morning though.

The batmobile is definitely very desirable, especially the initial run with the minifig scaled freebie, + it has the wider DC tie in. Lego pirates has been the staple lego legacy series since the 80s. The captain is still used a regular character on promotional paraphernalia, in stores etc

An original misb 6285 black seas barracuda ship is still one of the most expensive of the out of production historic sets, similar to the space monorail.
I ordered it at about half twelve last night. The base plates look quite thin, so I’m thinking of making a base for it out of styrofoam and a wooden flooring underlay tile I have.

Soldato
Space station turned up today with a free Lego Easter egg. I thought it was gonna be chocolate with Lego inside, but it’s literally a Lego build easter egg with a chick popping out.

shame I don’t have kids

Lego easter egg sounds awesome.

You're never to old to chew lego imo; 2x4 square bricks or 2x8 plates make the best snack, especially in blue or white.

Caporegime
Space station turned up today with a free Lego Easter egg. I thought it was gonna be chocolate with Lego inside, but it’s literally a Lego build easter egg with a chick popping out.

shame I don’t have kids

Ugh, but then you couldn't have lego displayed out in the living room!

Back
Top Bottom