• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 5700 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
Hey all,

Just got my Powercolour Red Devil 5700XT installed last night, got all the graphics drivers sorted and whatnot, downloaded MSI Afterburner, but noticed the fans aren't spinning, I've been told they run after 60 degrees, however I've had a play with afterburner to adjust the fan curves, got it set now to 50% fan speed at 30 degrees, the card is currently sat at 40 degrees.

Fans are still not currently spinning on the card, any suggestions? Cheers

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Hey all,

Just got my Powercolour Red Devil 5700XT installed last night, got all the graphics drivers sorted and whatnot, downloaded MSI Afterburner, but noticed the fans aren't spinning, I've been told they run after 60 degrees, however I've had a play with afterburner to adjust the fan curves, got it set now to 50% fan speed at 30 degrees, the card is currently sat at 40 degrees.

Fans are still not currently spinning on the card, any suggestions? Cheers

Have you tried setting a curve in Radeon software?

Caporegime
Thanks so much both :)

Link in sig for build log if you're interested.

ROH is this roll of honour they're doing in this thread. Post your 5700xt and you get added to it with a link etc, a little bit of fun :)

Back
Top Bottom