** NIKS END OF YEAR OPEN BOX/B-GRADE BONANZA!!!! **

Associate
Just had my B-grade evo860 500GB delivered. It was 40% cheaper than normal price and turns out it's brand new. Crystal disk info shows 0 power on hours and 0 GB writes. I'm very happy with my purchase, thank you.
Pretty much the same for me on a 1tb evo drive. Well chuffed.

Associate
I got a stonking deal on a black TU150 case. Arrived today and all i can see wrong with it is a tatty cardboard box and it being a finger print magnet . Thanks ocuk.

Soldato
well i got the **B Grade** ROG STRIX XG27UQ 27" screen for just under £750 which was a £50 reduction from its asking price, hopefully all checks out when it arrives, if so I'm 4k ready for what ever monster gpu's NVIDIA will likely release.

Soldato
well the B Grade** ROG STRIX XG27UQ 27" i ordered arrived today and apart from a tatty box the screen looked dam near new, gorgeous colours, but i have a slight issue enabling hdr in destiny 2 makes the screen bleach out and its really annoying, tried the windows hdr option, plus contrast and brightness settings too but nothing i do will make it stop, i have a couple of other games I've tried seem fine but destiny is having none of it.

thank you @NikTheSHNIK for the drop in price, couldn't be happier (apart from the weird hdr issue in one game)

Associate
well the B Grade** ROG STRIX XG27UQ 27" i ordered arrived today and apart from a tatty box the screen looked dam near new, gorgeous colours, but i have a slight issue enabling hdr in destiny 2 makes the screen bleach out and its really annoying, tried the windows hdr option, plus contrast and brightness settings too but nothing i do will make it stop, i have a couple of other games I've tried seem fine but destiny is having none of it.

thank you @NikTheSHNIK for the drop in price, couldn't be happier (apart from the weird hdr issue in one game)

I tried D2 on my OLED too and it looks awful, I think it's just the HDR implementation in that, it's really bad which is a shame because it would look stunning if done properly.

Soldato
I tried D2 on my OLED too and it looks awful, I think it's just the HDR implementation in that, it's really bad which is a shame because it would look stunning if done properly.

any other game i play or movie i watch with hdr enabled is amazing, the colour contrast is stunning, a real treat for the eye's (just destiny 2 is horrible, guess as you say the implementation is shocking), if i disable hdr in destiny it still looks amazing regardless, and super pleased with my purchase overall :)

Soldato
Not tried Destiny, but I have the same issue with my BenQ Ex3501r in The Division 2, HDR looks awful, really washed out colours (although to be honest I haven't tried any other HDR games)

Soldato
Not tried Destiny, but I have the same issue with my BenQ Ex3501r in The Division 2, HDR looks awful, really washed out colours (although to be honest I haven't tried any other HDR games)

i have no issues at all in the division 2 enabling HDR makes the game look unreal and a very good framerate (touching 130fps @4k) , its absolutely stunning, and mass effect Andromeda too, but my frame rate crashes when i do enable hdr max settings at 4k in that game:( other than that as above it's all good :D

Soldato

fixed the issue with destiny, head into NVIDIA control panel and under "adjust video colour settings" select "with the NVIDIA settings and drop the saturation bar down, its this setting that bleaches out the screen, no doubt it should work with other games have have issues too :) try it and see

Back
Top Bottom