** NIKS END OF YEAR OPEN BOX/B-GRADE BONANZA!!!! **

Soldato
No just stopped emailing Nik. As above post in CS or ring them up, offer them a price and then they will ask the relevant person who will say yes or come back with a different offer. Why do you think the GPU section is nigh on cleared out ! Never seen it so empty.
They just got load of b grade gpus yesterday though how many left today I don't know

Soldato
With B-Graded Graphics Cards do you only get the 90 days warranty from OC UK? I was looking at Gigabyte one.

Also can you still return these B Grade cards if you don't think it's up to standard?

90 days OCUK and any warranty remaining that the manufacturer will honour. Eg I bought a GTX 580 and got full 3 year warranty when registered.
B Grade can be returned just the same as new items. Covered by exact same return procedure.

Bought quite a few B Grade items from OCUK and the stuff I have kept all worked fine whilst I had them. Probably bought about 20 items in total through the years.

Associate
90 days OCUK and any warranty remaining that the manufacturer will honour. Eg I bought a GTX 580 and got full 3 year warranty when registered.
B Grade can be returned just the same as new items. Covered by exact same return procedure.

Bought quite a few B Grade items from OCUK and the stuff I have kept all worked fine whilst I had them. Probably bought about 20 items in total through the years.

Went ahead and ordered the graphics card! I hope the item is all good because it would be a £60 saving on another card I have ordered.

Anyone know the current lead time on orders at the moment? I know there was a delays a few weeks back.

Soldato
Went ahead and ordered the graphics card! I hope the item is all good because it would be a £60 saving on another card I have ordered.

Anyone know the current lead time on orders at the moment? I know there was a delays a few weeks back.

There's not much of a delay. I placed an order on Tuesday and it's being delivered today.

Soldato
What model was it? The Palit small one?

Yes, I noticed another one was in got it for £198. Its in my son's PC where it had a 1060 and I ran benchmarks on it and the jump in performance was quite large very surprised. I had a Arctic Cooler to put on it from the 1060 as I thought it might run too hot but really surprised it runs cooler than I thought so Ive not bothered so far. Its probably overkill for his 1080p 75mhz monitor but at least now he has solid minimums.

Soldato
Ordered a B grade Mobo at 1pm yesterday, apparently being delivered today, fantastic service and I got a little off the price too.

Thanks again guys.

Soldato
From my experience it works really well, you put in an offer....someone says "haha yeah right" and then they counter offer.

Something like that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom