FIFA 20

Man of Honour
Nah, he's far too weak for this game. I have no use for him other than fodder so that's where he's going.

Must be how you play then, I have far stronger attackers and in over 1000 games I've not noticed an issue with the 96.

Maybe he's like TOTS Mane who is a total fraud so far, but I refuse to accept it and I'm playing him striker now to see what's what.

Soldato
Anyone else been watching the TwoSync streams? Good streams if you don't like watching people play the football side of the game.

Anyway, Chris did two mid Icon packs (one yesterday and one today).

Yesterday he got mid Eusebio.
Today he got mid Gullit.

How many people do Icon packs hoping for just one of them...

Caporegime
You attack very similar to the last time we played but you seemed to defend a lot deeper and were much harder to break down. I should've slowed down and passed it around more but kept sprinting around :D

I'm playing a draft with his POTM card and he's so good in comparison. Far easier to dribble with and has scored two already.

Edit: Hattrick. Robbo's right about this card, the difference is night and day.

Last edited:
Don
OP
You attack very similar to the last time we played but you seemed to defend a lot deeper and were much harder to break down. I should've slowed down and passed it around more but kept sprinting around :D

I'm playing a draft with his POTM card and he's so good in comparison. Far easier to dribble with and has scored two already.

Edit: Hattrick. Robbo's right about this card, the difference is night and day.

I just have both things on balanced and 5 bars, I have had a good night in rivals for once, trying to be a bit more composed rather than gung ho, pass and run.

White is so good at the back, so happy I did the SBC for him.

Caporegime
I didn't notice him, I only noticed VVD. Is that his NIF or another version?

Lost 7-1 to another verified player in the second round of the draft. Much easier to take when it's not Division 8, 9 or 10 in Rivals.

Caporegime
I think he was the reason you subbed Messi, haha. It's his TOTTS
Forgot to say, sort your **** out! No way you're getting less than Gold 2 if you give yourself the time and can be bothered. Bar two people who slapped me up, you're better than everyone else I faced this weekend.

I think sometimes too many stats break cards :p
You might be right but I have absolutely no use for such a rotten card so he's SBC fodder. Will record it and upload it to Reddit for maximum annoyance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom