FIFA 20

Don
OP
I got the RTTF Son, Sane although having a terrible weak foot is unreal up front, so I’m not changing him yet. 89 Mahrez LM seems great, I hated him in every other position before putting him there. Bergwijn’s stats were way better than Traore so he’s going to be RM. Again, the weak foot helps tenfold.

Caporegime
This community. Playing a friendly to get the assist for the Draft Token, go 4-0 up, decide to let him score, he scores a second and then a third, immediately shushes me then pauses the game and I get a message telling me if I don't quit my family are dead. WTF lol

Don
OP
This community. Playing a friendly to get the assist for the Draft Token, go 4-0 up, decide to let him score, he scores a second and then a third, immediately shushes me then pauses the game and I get a message telling me if I don't quit my family are dead. WTF lol

what’s his username? Report the **** and we can all do the same. He will get a few days off

Caporegime
I did report him but it was an hilarious message to receive given it will almost certainly lead to a suspension.

The guy after who quit in the 78th minute to stop me equalising from the penalty spot with a Liga NOS player annoyed me more :(

Edit: Latest Twitch Prime packs are out if anyone's interested.

Soldato
Been contemplating sell up my tradeable players and using an untradeable team for WL.
Would it be worth trying or is that defence just going to be too slow with all these TOTS players around?

It would leave me with about 6m coins. Not sure if it's worth it.

Man of Honour
Koeman and that Robertson are yeah, but it depends how you play. I'd want 95+ pace centre backs if I push high up the pitch.

Caporegime
Bought 91 VVD to use instead of Maguire. Been wanting to see how VVD actually is in this game there is always a lot of hyper about how his body and animations are.

Simply put, WTF.

Don
OP
Bought 91 VVD to use instead of Maguire. Been wanting to see how VVD actually is in this game there is always a lot of hyper about how his body and animations are.

Simply put, WTF.

He is ridiculous really, I know if I'm one on one with him both attacking and defending then there aren't many players who can beat him, even pace wise he always gets a foot in.

Man of Honour
Horrendous. Losing to garbage NIF teams, none of my 99 pace attackers can outpace anyone. It's just embarrassing. Why even bother...

Permabanned
Guys,

Should I replace NIF Messi & TOTY De Jong with TOTS Salah and TOTS Henderson?

Hendo's price makes me worried he's going to be a poor substitute for De Jong (given that ENG1 players usually carry a premium)

Hendo is decent imo, maybe a little clunkier on the ball due to dribbling? Cant compare to De Jong as I have not used him. Unsure why price is so different as they are similar.

TOTS Salah is also great, so quick, great dribbler, superb left foot. Right can let him down due to 3* but even so is a menace.

But I have not used either Messi or De Jong to compare.

Back
Top Bottom