Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Joe Biden: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Donald Trump, then you ain’t black”

Translation: If you vote for Trump you're a race traitor because record black employment (achieved by Trump prior to pandemic shutdown) is not something you should be aspiring to. We'll give you welfare and keep you poor instead and you'll love us for it, know your place.

The left aren't racist but they always seem to bring race into everything, funnily. Joe Biden is pretty much everything the left have been accusing Trump of for the last 4 years, it's mind boggling that anti-Trumpers are all now defending Biden after 4 years of claiming to be morally superior whenever Trump was (nearly always falsely) accused by them of something. Absolutely mind boggling what Trump Derangement Syndrome has done to people the Democrats could probably nominate Hannibal Lecter at this point and he'd get votes if it meant potentially throwing Trump out of office.

wasn’t Trump praising the blood lines of a famous anti-Semite 24 hours ago?

Soldato
Joe Biden: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Donald Trump, then you ain’t black”

Translation: If you vote for Trump you're a race traitor because record black employment (achieved by Trump prior to pandemic shutdown) is not something you should be aspiring to. We'll give you welfare and keep you poor instead and you'll love us for it, know your place.

The left aren't racist but they always seem to bring race into everything, funnily. Joe Biden is pretty much everything the left have been accusing Trump of for the last 4 years, it's mind boggling that anti-Trumpers are all now defending Biden after 4 years of claiming to be morally superior whenever Trump was (nearly always falsely) accused by them of something. Absolutely mind boggling what Trump Derangement Syndrome has done to people the Democrats could probably nominate Hannibal Lecter at this point and he'd get votes if it meant potentially throwing Trump out of office.
At least he has the sense of self and humility to apologies, can you say they same for Trump?

Soldato

Why do you act like all the anti-Trump people are left liberals? Why is it so how for you to understand that a lot of the people who don’t like Trump are not left nor liberal. As for Biden he isn’t a left liberal. We have already been over this. If you are so anti left liberal why do you support Trump who is in many ways and even called himself left liberal while saying the right are dumb. Trump was a left liberal democratic for many years and even now still has left liberal policy's.

Its absolutely mind boggling how you can find flaws in Biden but are completely blind to the same flaws which are often worse and true in Trump.

As for black employment, the record under trump is a record loss of employment due to Trumps incompetence which hasn’t been that bad since the great depression. Trump will be going into the election being responsible for that worst unemployment in what is it 100 years? and that is due to his incompetence. That loss which is Trumps fault wipes out any good he had done for employment.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I think he brought it up a lot and thought out the box.

More negative results on hydroxychloroquine from the Lancet

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31174-0/fulltext

One of his press people did it for him.

Nope

https://news.sky.com/story/joe-bide...nt-black-if-you-support-donald-trump-11993035

On a later call with the US Black Chambers Inc, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said he "shouldn't have been so cavalier". "I shouldn't have been such a wise guy," he added.

Last edited:
Soldato
One of his press people did it for him.
And when asked about it, she refused to talk about it on camera.

BUT. If that was Trump you would or lorded over it for weeks if not months....

https://twitter.com/JohnJamesMI/status/1263881111584870400
Do you ever get anything right? One his press people may have apologised as well but so did he.
Later on Friday afternoon, Biden addressed his comments in a call with the US Black Chamber of Commerce, saying, "I shouldn't have been so cavalier" and insisting he doesn't take black voters for granted.
"The bottom line of all of this perhaps I was much too cavalier. I know that the comments have come off like I was taking the African American vote for granted but nothing could be further from the truth. I've never, ever done that and I've earned it every time I've run," he said.
"I was making the point that I never take the vote for granted and in fact I know in order to win the presidency, I need the African American vote," Biden said. "I shouldn't have been such a wise guy. I shouldn't have been so cavalier."
And no, if that was Trump i would've lambasted him and if, that's a big IF, he apologised i would've moved on.

This is now the second time you've presumed to know me and you simply don't, you really need to wind your neck in.

Soldato
And @deuse is happy to ignore Trump’s comment on praising the good blood lines of a famous anti Semite only 48 hours ago. A man who wrote for years in the paper he purchased The Dearborn Independent about Jews, his writings on Jews were published in Nazi Germany by the Nazis in four volumes, cumulatively titled “The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem”. He also received the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle from the Nazis, the highest honour they could bestow on a non German. He also continued to do business with the Nazis into the war. Ford even used slave labour at his Ford subsidiary factories in Nazi Germany.

Can you imagine the outrage on the right if Biden had made such a comment? They would be up in arms. The Dems need to stop playing nice, the GOP are so quick to call outrage of any comment while they are by far the worst offenders.

Caporegime
Do you ever get anything right? One his press people may have apologised as well but so did he.

And no, if that was Trump i would've lambasted him and if, that's a big IF, he apologised i would've moved on.

This is now the second time you've presumed to know me and you simply don't, you really need to wind your neck in.

Yup, if Trump actually apologised for the stupid things he said, I would have far more respect for him. But he simply doesn't. He pretty much always doubles, triples and quadruples down because he simply can't be seen to be wrong.

Everyone is wrong from time to time but it takes real strength to recognise it and apologise.

Trump is just a petulant child.

Caporegime
And @deuse is happy to ignore Trump’s comment on praising the good blood lines of a famous anti Semite only 48 hours ago. A man who wrote for years in the paper he purchased The Dearborn Independent about Jews, his writings on Jews were published in Nazi Germany by the Nazis in four volumes, cumulatively titled “The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem”. He also received the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle from the Nazis, the highest honour they could bestow on a non German. He also continued to do business with the Nazis into the war. Ford even used slave labour at his Ford subsidiary factories in Nazi Germany.

Can you imagine the outrage on the right if Biden had made such a comment? They would be up in arms. The Dems need to stop playing nice, the GOP are so quick to call outrage of any comment while they are by far the worst offenders.

Not on the lines of race, but speaking of other rather alarming things he has said in the last few days, he actually tweeted that he thinks FOX new should be doing more to help him get re elected.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ws-is-doing-nothing-to-help-him-get-reelected

Can you imagine the apoplectic rage that Republicans would be in if a democratic president complained that an independent news network wasn't doing enough to help them get reelected?

Caporegime

The sheer hypocrisy of them is disgusting.

Soldato
Not on the lines of race, but speaking of other rather alarming things he has said in the last few days, he actually tweeted that he thinks FOX new should be doing more to help him get re elected.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ws-is-doing-nothing-to-help-him-get-reelected

Can you imagine the apoplectic rage that Republicans would be in if a democratic president complained that an independent news network wasn't doing enough to help them get reelected?

Oh they would lose their minds if Biden said CNN or MSNBC should be doing more to get him elected. The Senate would hold hearings and Trump would threaten their licences.

Also the faux outrage at mail in ballots. The GOP have been running aggressive early voting and absentee voting campaigns for their voters since the early 2000s. Trump made this comment hoping the Dems would take the bait and not also run an aggressive mail in voting system because they don't want the fraud line being out there and also because if he loses he will use that as part of his excuses for why he lost. Just like in 2016 he was claiming the vote was going to be rigged against him if he lost. Again the Dems need to ignore Trump and be just as aggressive as the GOP with the mail in voting. Stop playing nice and get down in the dirt with the GOP, it's where they've been playing for decades but the Dems seem scared to play by the same rules.

Caporegime
Whitehouse now trying to encourage 'journalists' aka leftist political activists to do their jobs properly, just ignore the fake news title.

Soldato
Whitehouse now trying to encourage 'journalists' aka leftist political activists to do their jobs properly, just ignore the fake news title.

Jeez. Here we go again. A lying idiot has the cheek to tell journalists to do their job properly, because they don't believe the CT nonsense that the Whitehouse is trying to spread.

Couldn't make it up....but they did.

Soldato

I see the liberal Trump supporter mmj is back to post and run again. What did you think of Trump when he was a leftest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom