*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Soldato
Yes, sadly. Also doesn't work on main menu or galnet, hoping they offer proper functionality in the 2021 update.

Soldato
There's a small button to the right of the UI colours section that will import a load of them, you may just need to do that.

Soldato
Don't know what anti virus you're using but it sounds like it's being over zealous to me, have had it installed for around three years with no issues and windows defender doesn't have any issues with it.

Soldato
I look forward to actually seeing gameplay rather than vid, I already own it due to having bought the LEP so will definitely give it a whirl. Sadly my Oculus Rift cable is dying and Elite without VR just doesn't interest me anywhere near like it used to and I don't have the funds for a replacement cable or HMD at the moment.

Soldato
Don't know what anti virus you're using but it sounds like it's being over zealous to me, have had it installed for around three years with no issues and windows defender doesn't have any issues with it.

To be honest my win10 kicked off but as I'd heard of it before I clicked through

Soldato
Fair enough, will tell Sophos to STFU and give it a go :p

The video posted above is interesting - the new engine is very nice and will be epic in VR (if that's what it actually ends up looking like!), but not sure about the whole "walking around" thing. Whenever I've landed on planets in the SRV they've basically been desolate wastelands with nothing to see - not sure of the appeal if this is just going to be more of the same (but slower) :/

SPG

SPG

Soldato
So landing on planet, walk around on the planet no doubt with some rocket backpack physics which will be fun for about 6 hrs then...........................................................

I refuse to get my hopes up and will not succumb to anymore hype for ED.

Soldato
So landing on planet, walk around on the planet no doubt with some rocket backpack physics which will be fun for about 6 hrs then...........................................................

I refuse to get my hopes up and will not succumb to anymore hype for ED.

It's the only sensible reaction :)

Back
Top Bottom