A historic guilty thread

Soldato
Harry Enfield today getting slated because he said the word c**n while mentioning the name of a character/sketch from the early 1900s and stating things like that obviously shouldn't exist .

i hope we are near peak madness as its getting pretty silly

Man of Honour
There are still issues of racism and sexism in the western world but I would agree that demanding ‘guilt’ for the actions of others, or the assertion that others should feel due shame for purported ‘silent complacency’, is energy that could be far better spent by engaging people (rather attacking them).

Permabanned
Not my problem, nothing to do with me. Why should I do something that has happened and I was not a part of it.

If we keep thinking of the past we will never have a future.

One of the biggest plantation owners was April Ellison, a Blackman.

He owned the largest amount of slaves in the US, infact he was one of the worse owners for treating Slaves. There are many other black owners who had black slaves, yet you don’t hear anything about them.

BLM founders Yusra Khogali is a black supremacist, very anti white and has made white racial remarks in the past . Something about white people are genetic mistakes and white people should die something like that. I am sure someone will search for it.

Last edited:
Soldato
No they weren't, that myth was put to bed decades ago.
Most of them were farmers who couldn't work for months because the Nile had flooded everything.

It was Herodotus who claimed the pyramids were built by slaves probably because he was greek and slaves did all the work in greek society so it was a natural assumption for him. In Athen's great democracy half the population were slaves (Egypt was not a slave owning society)

Permabanned
There are still issues of racism and sexism in the western world but I would agree that demanding ‘guilt’ for the actions of others, or the assertion that others should feel due shame for purported ‘silent complacency’, is energy that could be far better spent by engaging people (rather attacking them).

It is the entire world not just the west.
The West is not as bad as the east from Germany , the further east the more ism towards ethnics difference groups which include whites , genders, disability and sexually orientation.
So please don’t make it just a western problem.

As I said BLM is a black supremacist group. Anti whites and anti police etc...

Last edited:
Soldato
Harry Enfield today getting slated because he said the word c**n while mentioning the name of a character/sketch from the early 1900s and stating things like that obviously shouldn't exist .

i hope we are near peak madness as its getting pretty silly

Given the sheer insanity sweeping the planet at the moment, I wonder how long it'll be before the actress, Carrie ****, is forced into apologising and changing her name?

Soldato
Aren't a lot of employers going to subconsciously think blimey I could get a lot of hassle from employing someone of colour.

Aren't the police going to subconsciously be more biased.

I can see a major backlash in the end,

Man of Honour
It is the entire world not just the west.
The West is not as bad as the east from Germany , the further east the more ism towards ethnics Which include whites , genders, disability and sexually orientation.

As I said BLM is a black supremacist group. Anti whites and anti police etc...
I said the Western world because people tend to hold the west to a higher standard.

BLM is not a ‘black supremacy’ group. We’ve been over this before. Do try and move on from that position because it’s not true.

Permabanned
I said the Western world because people tend to hold the west to a higher standard.

BLM is not a ‘black supremacy’ group. We’ve been over this before. Do try and move on from that position because it’s not true.

Explain then why did one of the founders wrote and said racist things, you can not disprove that, founder said Black people are genetically superior to whites.

Sorry, I am not going to be made guilty of the past, I will not be destroying white historical icons, same as I don’t expect other races to destroy theirs and there are many icons of North Africans statues celebrating black power over white subjects of conquests.

But then again this does not suit the narrative, go look at North African history and 800 years of white slaves, yet I have not once seen anyone acknowledged that, in fact when I speak about it they suddenly switch subject.

As I said I am all for equality but not for the aggression towards races and this is what is happening and will happen.

BLM tend to focus of criminal, but somehow forget those that died in the riots, they fail to focus on that.

Why are they attacking the police around the world. The British police are the most tolerate and have been subject to attacks.

What do you think the impression they give out to all other races after these riots, what do you think shop owners from all races will do? Yes, watch Black people even more when they enter the shops.

Riots increase the sensitivity to the group that took part, this can be backed up by the hoodies since the 2011 riots.

Labelling is strong and will stick for a long time, BML have just sent race relations back in time.

Why is there so much violence towards white people and rising what do you think this will achieve?

Why are they segregated white and black, stopping white from accessing jobs because of quotas, when it should be equality.

Why did you skip April Ellison and the others, why haven't you even discussed this.

Why is there a lot of Rich black people In the US If the US is so racist there would not be that many wealth Black People in the US. Black people are te victims of there own making.

Why use the term African American this is another indicator of self separation from the main stream population.

I can go on, and on. The BLM is a witch hunt a Black far right group or black supremacist group( founder said Black people are genetically superior to whites) based the the founders writings and will cause more radical racial views we are already witnessing that.

As I said it will take generations to eradicate racism from all races. If people bring it up and constantly highlight it the longer it lingers around and the harder to reduce the problem.

Black people have been indoctrinated since birth about white people, you don’t see this type of brainwashing in other races.
How do you account for other races in the US working hard and seeing the success of thee hard work.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
You may have missed it but this is what it is all about. We are (or others are) doing racist things right now.

You obviously arent listening or taking any notice. This is what the protests are about. Blacks feeling they are in distinct group that gets mistreated because of their colour. Just like when a lot of EU migrants left because after the vote in 2016 they felt unwelcome because of all the racist abuse they were getting.

How so many people can pretend that the UK isnt full of ignorant racists is beyond me.

Because its not. You can't boil down complex sociopolitical issues into something as simple as racism. There is racism in this country from all sides. Black on white, white on black, black on asian etc. Its just a very small minority taking part in these things. You have been absorbed by the mainstream media into believing that you are part of a small group of freedom fighters battling against the overwhelming numbers of racists in the country.

We can do much better on race but just because we can do better doesn't mean its racism. The historic treatment of black people has played a large part in the current situation which has resulted in a disproportionate amount of black people being at the lower end of the economic spectrum. Its a simple fact that there is more crime, lower education and poorer social mobility in poor areas. This is the same for white and black people.

Some people may treat them differently because of their race but a far larger part of it is simply economics and we have come to a point where anything negatively effecting someone of colour is racist. Society not caring about poor people is a far bigger issue than people not caring about black people. I would wager that if you suddenly made everyone in the world black, those same communities would still have a lot of issues for a long time because the fundamental issue is social and financial.

Just in case you didn't understand my point. Most people are not racist but a small portion are. Stop seeing racism everywhere.

Soldato
You may have missed it but this is what it is all about. We are (or others are) doing racist things right now.
You obviously arent listening or taking any notice. This is what the protests are about. Blacks feeling they are in distinct group that gets mistreated because of their colour. Just like when a lot of EU migrants left because after the vote in 2016 they felt unwelcome because of all the racist abuse they were getting.

My point was things which aren't considered racist now either by blacks, whites or any other colour. Times and people change over time.

I've actually been told i don't understand whats happening because i'm white privileged, by another white person :(

Permabanned

How so many people can pretend that the UK isnt full of ignorant racists is beyond me.

Brexit was a political issue not a racial one. It can not be a color problem because Europeans are white.
The term was used because it was easy and would cause maximum impact.

When I used it to highlight the eastern refusal for Syrian people in eastern countries there reply was it a cultural rejection. I used the term racial and they rejected it completely.

So the word racist is used when it suits people or can be used as a political tool.

Soldato
So,

For all you White folks, how would you feel if you found out today that your forbears traded and profited from "Black Ivory", and what would you do now as a consequence of learning this.?

For all you Black folks, how would you feel if you discovered that your forbears were also involved with the trading of "Black Ivory" (Not an unrealistic scenario by any means in the UK and the US too). What would you do?

I can't imagine being in that position because the white system treat people in my class like crap too. The upper class of this country treat most people from other classes (and races) like rubbish.

Most slaves in the world today are white.

White people are a minority in the world at 7%.

Donald Trump was a founding member of the KKK and he doesn't care, so neither do I.

Where do you pull these lines from? Donald Trump was never in the KKK, let alone a founding member.

Soldato
The whole guilt thing is part of the recruitment strategy. People have had primary school kids coming home in tears because they've been told they're responsible for everything wrong with the world and are irredeemable; the best they can hope for is to spend their lives atoning for their evil ways. The idea isn't just to loathe your own whiteness or your own country, but western enlightenment ideas in general, even the scientific method itself. (aka 'White Empiricism' in Woke speak).

EaKATfUVcAY9SuJ

Back
Top Bottom