Winston Churchill was never prime minster

Permabanned
jesus what is wrong with you? Slipperly slope is now on the banned list? I thought i was being sensitive not saying whitewashed or blacked out.

I guess the real racists are people like you! who go looking for it, sucks to be you.

Hey Labr@t, bit of advice, always read the small print ;)

He did put this at the bottom of his post:

no I'm not being serious.

Last edited:
Soldato

...And this thread is like a rollcall of the willingly misled.

:)

Googles employers are well documented to be extreme and rabid liberals. They may or may not have a direct hand in this and it's possible it was a glitch.

But considering how they've treated people who work for them that don't share there extreme liberal views, and the timing of the removal of the one particular person that is the focus of the debate is one hell of a massive coincidence is it not? I don't think it's a big logical leap to assume something funky has happened.

Don
Googles employers are well documented to be extreme and rabid liberals. They may or may not have a direct hand in this and it's possible it was a glitch.

But considering how they've treated people who work for them that don't share there extreme liberal views, and the timing of the removal of the one particular person that is the focus of the debate is one hell of a massive coincidence is it not? I don't think it's a big logical leap to assume something funky has happened.
James Damore was at Google wasn’t he?

Soldato
Time for a new forum rule banning politics from GD? It's getting tiresome now.

e: inb4 lol @ theo backseat modding

It's been needed for a VERY long time. Extremely tiresome.

I can't recall from the top of my head but I believe a recent thread was moved from SC to GD because of the content (lack of) which descended into more ***** here.

Yes, only pre approved topics.

Political topics in GD can *********

Far too many opinions on this and most of you can't play nice when holding different opinions.

Man of Honour
That white couples search on Google has been known for a while. Google definitely has an agenda.

And for the record, while I don't think Winston Churchill was a perfect man by any means, I hold him in extremely high esteem for the great man he was. Now come at me bro.

Soldato
I think your first priority is to get reading comprehension lessons, I'm assuming your British, so you should have been able to read and and understand the " left in the history books" part of my post that you quoted?

History is important and needs to be taught and learned from. IMO (any many around the world it seems) having war criminals like Churchill worshipped, on our £5 note etc, is a slap in the face to those who suffered as a result of their racist/war crime acts.

I think you’d get more insight from talking to a shoe than the person you replied to

Soldato
I first saw this picture disappearance on Maajid Nawaz twitter page, then I scrolled a few other people did it too.

This is the problem when unregulated private companies gain too much control.

Soldato
A first I had a good laugh at all the right wingers triggered by some thing so pointless and then I did the 'white couples' search and now that is amussing. Google triggering right wings since...........

Soldato

And you know this because Brietbart tells you it's so.

:)

Back
Top Bottom