What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Star Citizen. I completely forgot I had access and starts playing it again. Love space/sci-fi but starting out it's really boring yet I can't stop playing it.

Associate
Playing a bit of Star Citizen to see what's new after about 11 months away from it and to refresh my brain on how to do things.
Also been spending a fair bit of time switching between House Flipper and a bit of GTA 5 lately.

Soldato
Borderlands 3 - about halfway through, the dialogue is ridiculous and annoying compared to B2 and I'm barely following the storyline but the game is still great fun. Doing all side missions.
RDR2 - Just started, a bit overwhelming to be honest
SC2 - Just 3v3 and 4v4
Rimworld - I used prepare carefully mod and made 3 gods with every bionic, you don't need anyone else even on hardest mode
Factorio - Using all Bob's mods, amazing game

Soldato
Close Combat 2 A Bridge Too Far. This is a very hard game. You have to very quickly wean yourself off any former tendencies you may have in other games to want to complete a level/mission without losing any units/troops/etc. It certainly is not that type of game.

Soldato
I'm between games atm so I'm looking through my library to see if there's anything I fancy. I've decided I'm gonna give Nioh another go. I played about 18 hours a few years ago. I remember it being good, but I think I just moved on to something new that came out.

Soldato
Mount & Blade Warband, fun game an decent improvement over the first game and enjoyable combat.

Still playing Age of Empires 2 HD, I'll get DE once my partner stops spending all money on furniture for the house and I can invest into a new PC.

Soldato
I've started Remnant From The Ashes. I've only played about 5 hours but I'm totally invested in to the gameplay loop. It's a bit janky and looks like it needs a bit of polish but I'm looking forward to getting in to it.

It looks like it would be great coop as it is designed for coop, but I'm playing it solo.

It's a bit early but I think I'm gonna love it.

Soldato
CSGO on a smurf account. I wanted to see truly what its like at a silver level so........i did things like use a stupid huge crosshair, 800x600 res. I even played a few games with a controller, ran to bombsites with my knife out, only used starting pistols and PP bison, rushing B and playing russian rap music down the mic. I really tried to get into the mindset of what it takes to be silver. After playing 40 games i get my 10th win and the starter rank it gave me? Master Guardian 1 :confused::confused::confused:.

It took me over 500 hours on my main account to achieve master guardian 1 in 2015 and i must have lost 5lbs in sweat trying to do that!

Back
Top Bottom