Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Associate
I think Ninja has been busy negotiating with YouTube!

YouTube have got to be the primary player in all this. Facebook Gaming is a poisoned chalace right now, no one wants to be associated with them in a professional context. YouTube are the only other platform that's not Twitch with the tech and the audience to build a real Twitch competitor.

Caporegime
if youtube could get the streaming right it would be game over for twitch. for some reason they just cant seem to do it. its no secret but they just cant pull it off.

as for facebook if the moneys there dont worry people will be there. thats all it is. get the money out people will join it regardless.

Associate
if youtube could get the streaming right it would be game over for twitch. for some reason they just cant seem to do it. its no secret but they just cant pull it off.

They used to have a pretty decent system in YouTube Gaming - content creators liked it, and it was distinctly different from the regular YouTube side. Google then did Google things and merged the two, seemingly to the content creators detriment - apparently the livestreams are not favourable for your metrics and as such too many livestreams can hurt your channels discoverability and your ad revenue, as they're looking at stats like engagement and % watch time per video, total views, which is always going to be lower on a 3 hour live stream VOD vs a 10 minute normal YT video.

Soldato
Funny how we have not seen nothing from Ninja or Shroud since Doc got banned so I think that is deffo related..

Shroud is playing Tarkov with Klean on Twitch most days, he's not saying anything about his plans though. He joked last night that he could stream on Twitch again if he wanted to but said it's not something he should do.

C64

C64

Soldato
I don't get why he's still so popular the persona which wasn't original at all got old after a couple of months.
Just people with nothing better to do than watch twitch 70 hours a week.
I feel like the streaming boom is coming to an end the new thing will be playing games again not watching someone else play.

Caporegime
Just people with nothing better to do than watch twitch 70 hours a week.
I feel like the streaming boom is coming to an end the new thing will be playing games again not watching someone else play.

You could say the same about TV, Movies any Sport (football etc etc....).

Get outside and kick a football about instead.........

C64

C64

Soldato
You could say the same about TV, Movies any Sport (football etc etc....).

Get outside and kick a football about instead.........
I feel like this covid might change people to enjoy their lives more and not waste time watching twitch etc kind of thing

Could do, though more people have been stuck indoors so have discovered the likes of Twitch, so could actually work the other way round.
Id expect this not the other. No way the streaming gen is done with. Certainly seems an odd one, but every month is a fresh batch of kids to discover these channels and keep them going. Look at pewdiepie. Wtf is he still so highly subscribed to for?

Back
Top Bottom