• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@Gibbo Please can we have an update on the Asus Turf OC, I don't mind if you have none coming in till November but would just like to know, as then I don't have to keep checking on here or the update thread, and I can switch off the email notifications as my heart sinks every time I see a notification for a different card getting stock and no information on the Turf OC. Please just let me know some information on approximate arrival. Thanks :)

Associate
@Gibbo Please can we have an update on the Asus Turf OC, I don't mind if you have none coming in till November but would just like to know, as then I don't have to keep checking on here or the update thread, and I can switch off the email notifications as my heart sinks every time I see a notification for a different card getting stock and no information on the Turf OC. Please just let me know some information on approximate arrival. Thanks :)

They dont have any info, which is why they haven't given any. They don't know

Associate
I know @GIGA-Man said that there will be some low numbers of Eagle (in the teens) coming next week, and a larger shipment the weeks after (Still no idea if that's to be shared out over all EU/UK retailers) - either way, it's not going to be enough to get me my card.
But.....the lack stock arriving at all (Nothing since 24th of September, and that was a 'very small' amount), and the fact that details have been super sketchy suggests that in contrary to what GIGA-Man said, there has to be a problem that is keeping from shipping. They are one of the most popular cards - but with one of the lowest confirmed shipments. The power connector has been an issue with early cards - but this is not meant to be slowing down the process....

....so what is? A bit of honesty please. Info about a delay due to issues 'might' lose you (Gigabyte) some sales - but weeks (Sorry, months) of no info and very few cards will (IMO) cause people to grab any card that shows earlier availability - I know the moment I see another 3080, I won't even look at the brand...

Back
Top Bottom