Watch Dogs Legion

Associate
Sounds pretty much like me last night, after 2 hours last night I was just bored. Its funny, I've watched a few streamers today and they all seem to pretty much lose interest in doing the missions and story after about an hour and just resort to drive about running people over and gunning people down for another hour or so and then just change game. I dont think the game has much hold (at least not for people like me it seems) and I can see it having a relatively short lifespan

Only played the first one and that sums that one up too.

As a free world game GTA was better as well so didnt give it much time.

Man of Honour
Only played the first one and that sums that one up too.

As a free world game GTA was better as well so didnt give it much time.

Yeah, its a pity, had higher hopes for it. Yesterday almost every major variety streamer was playing Legion, today, just 24 hours later, hardly any of them are. Which gives some indication of how poorly the game has been received

Soldato
Does geforce experience affect it that much? Might give this a shot. I'm averaging around 75fps and drops to around 60fps in crowded areas. Damn it man!

it did for me, If you see my first post i was getting 55-70 fps no RT. i wanted to take some screenshots, FRAPS didnt work and I didnt realize at that time it had its own photo mode, so i installed GeForce experience, booted up the game 40 - 55fps, couldnt beleive it. Uninsitalled it back to 55-70.

After watrching a few Youtube vids Im now runing RT on ultra with DLSS at quality and was getting about 60-70.

Ive added the PC RT patch today and if anything my fps are down a bit, 50 -66, ive also tried the latest Nvidia driver which is supposed to increase Watch dogs but not seen any improvement except when drving I get more of a feel of going at speed than before where it always felt like 30 MPH.

I should have stuck with my setup last night,

Soldato
I wish I sold this game now.

Got it free with my 3080 and performance is terrible.

I was hoping to play 4k with ray tracing but can't even play 1440p medium no ray tracing without drops below 60.

Soldato
Does geforce experience affect it that much? Might give this a shot. I'm averaging around 75fps and drops to around 60fps in crowded areas. Damn it man!

Geforce experience is actually quite notorious for causing stuttering and fps issues with games so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Associate
Lots of weird bugs in this one. Audio seems to be all over the place. Thought it was my settings so i cranked the volume up. Can't place what it is but its odd. Gameplay is subpar at best. Just lazy development we know all to well by now. 3/10

Soldato
it did for me, If you see my first post i was getting 55-70 fps no RT. i wanted to take some screenshots, FRAPS didnt work and I didnt realize at that time it had its own photo mode, so i installed GeForce experience, booted up the game 40 - 55fps, couldnt beleive it. Uninsitalled it back to 55-70.

After watrching a few Youtube vids Im now runing RT on ultra with DLSS at quality and was getting about 60-70.

Ive added the PC RT patch today and if anything my fps are down a bit, 50 -66, ive also tried the latest Nvidia driver which is supposed to increase Watch dogs but not seen any improvement except when drving I get more of a feel of going at speed than before where it always felt like 30 MPH.

I should have stuck with my setup last night,
Same i downloaded all the patches and updated to latest drivers and im seeing worse performance than yesterday! This game is all over the place, i wanna play it but its just not smooth enough. Getting weird light flickering in one of the buildings as well.

Soldato
Getting crashes every few minutes...anyone able to play without crashes?
I managed a few hours tonight, i kinda got use to the dips in frame rates as well lol. It's alright when playing in closed off areas, i get a stable 70+ fps, but any outdoor areas especially when moving in a vehicle for instance, it takes a dive to 50ish fps.

I noticed again tonight that my gpu utilisation is only at around 45-55%, cpu around 75%... its fairly low if im honest.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Watchdogs is a weird one for me. I like the concept, but the execution is just poor.

I like the way the city looks and think I would enjoy exploring that. But the characters and story look damned awful. What is up with all the stupid masks?

Soldato
I wish I sold this game now.
With the hardware checks they made that difficult. So you would only be able to sell to 3080/90 owners who didn’t get it for free and want it. Quite a small market.

I really enjoyed the first two, I think I will hold off playing until there have been a couple more patches. Sound like they are giving themselves a month to fix the bugs before enabling multiplayer.

What is up with all the stupid masks?
Perhaps they didn’t find a vaccine.

jpm

jpm

Associate
It's alright when playing in closed off areas, i get a stable 70+ fps, but any outdoor areas especially when moving in a vehicle for instance, it takes a dive to 50ish fps.

I noticed again tonight that my gpu utilisation is only at around 45-55%, cpu around 75%... its fairly low if im honest.

Patch didn't do anything for me either, still getting dips while driving into the low 50s but like you said I'm used to it lol But I can't see me carrying on with this, The voice acting is terrible and it grates on me after 5 mins lol plus I just find the game boring tbh with you.

Glad I didn't buy it and got a month's worth of Uplay+.

Soldato
Greatly enjoying this one! It has its faults no doubt but boy o boy can Ubisoft create a world you want to play around in! Plus, it doesn't look too shabby even on $80 GPUs ;)

50550644037_b1c2e55dee_o.png

Back
Top Bottom