• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*EPIC THREAD* Major Problems with Coollaboratory Liquid Pro Thermal Compound DEAD CPU

Associate
He was recently selling his video card in the MM so he's still active on these forums.

@alex2zulu be a sport and post an update on your memories of this thread. Please!!!!
i thought he had 4 diplomas why is he still buying stuff on here and asking for advice?

I get this thread is funny , but why stalk the guy ? it's a little OTT tbh, no need to be dicks about it.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Last edited:
Soldato
what i cant understand is how he managed to kill eveything. did he spill it all over the CPU pins and sockets and turned everuthing on? surely you can still clean the stuff off and use solder suckers to suck the stuff out of the socket if nothing been turned on.

Last edited:
Permabanned
mate, you are off your face. oc uk tested the cpu and an indipentend company tested the bored, its the falt of the Thermal paste. i hope to god that when you get it through nothing goes wrong, becuase hes the only guy thats gonna be able to help you if it does. its a concutor aswell. it only leaked after the paste heated up. i used it on my pc and i didnt leak but i did get cpu temp warning as soon as i booted.

im a qualified Support Technician, ive been doing this since i was 13, i have no less than 4 diplomas in hardware, network and software support. so take it from me when i say, this paste is CRAP.

OP Is a support technician. He knows his stuff.

@alex2zulu

Soldato
I put my computer in the bath tub with bubble bath to cool it down, just new advanced watercooling I'm discovered, I'm a technician, I know my stuff, but for some reason my computer isn't booting up anymore, I'm really experienced, but just brain storming, any suggestions?

Associate
I put my computer in the bath tub with bubble bath to cool it down, just new advanced watercooling I'm discovered, I'm a technician, I know my stuff, but for some reason my computer isn't booting up anymore, I'm really experienced, but just brain storming, any suggestions?
How many degrees do you have?

Back
Top Bottom