• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*EPIC THREAD* Major Problems with Coollaboratory Liquid Pro Thermal Compound DEAD CPU

Associate
Surprised the guys from the verge didnt use this thread as a reference in their youtube video.

"Now apply a liberal coating of paste between the socket and the cpu..." :D

Soldato
I got a tube of the stuff that was the consistency of water where as the thermal grizzly stuff has been far more consistent.

Having used both, I agree. The Thermal Grizzly is far superior, and you feel more confident with it.
Ofc I only use it on delided CPUs to replace Intel's cement, and GPUs. I will never use it instead of normal TIM on CPUs.

Surprised the guys from the verge didnt use this thread as a reference in their youtube video.

"Now apply a liberal coating of paste between the socket and the cpu..." :D

Muahahah :D

Soldato
hey guys,

jsut had a lot of problems with this paste stuff, im wondering if any of you guys have had trouble with it?

i wouldnt even class it as a paste becuase it has the qualitys of mecury :S

input and opinions welcome
Come on Alex I know it's embarrassing but it's been such a long time. Why not share your thoughts with us? If you do that it might be enough to get the thread locked. :)

Back
Top Bottom