• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crytek Neon Noir Bench

Soldato
I have got the cards

I have got the NVLink bridge

Unfortunately modern motherboards don't have the 80mm spacing needed.

I do have an old board with the correct spacing which I will give a go when I get time.

Yeah, Jayztwocents and Paul’s Hardware had that problem. They ended up running one of the cards on a riser cable.

Soldato
Out of curiosity when people report clock speed, do you guys mention a peek or average. Clock speed seems all over the place through the run from above 2.2 GHz to

Gonna take some beating!

Yeah the card I got as replacement is semi-good, clocks pretty well, the semi bit is the HDMI port is broken on it out the box so needs to go back :( That said, CPU I am pairing it is not ideal, need to downclock it as using it with box cooler until waterblock for 30 series come out so those with quicker CPU and good 3090 should take those scores. my 1080p scores are awful (relatively), 15k as so CPU limited :p

I have got the cards

I have got the NVLink bridge

Unfortunately modern motherboards don't have the 80mm spacing needed.

I do have an old board with the correct spacing which I will give a go when I get time.

Does SLI even work on this benchmark? Not got it working, does not use my other cards at all. Saw a brief spike on the second card in MSI AB, but nothing else. If you do get it working, do let me know!

Soldato
Out of curiosity when people report clock speed, do you guys mention a peek or average. Clock speed seems all over the place through the run from above 2.2 GHz to

I have quoting peak, but tbh these are generally spikes and average is quite a bit lower, i have been getting 2.1+ on 3080.

Yeah the card I got as replacement is semi-good, clocks pretty well, the semi bit is the HDMI port is broken on it out the box so needs to go back :( That said, CPU I am pairing it is not ideal, need to downclock it as using it with box cooler until waterblock for 30 series come out so those with quicker CPU and good 3090 should take those scores. my 1080p scores are awful (relatively), 15k as so CPU limited :p

Does SLI even work on this benchmark? Not got it working, does not use my other cards at all. Saw a brief spike on the second card in MSI AB, but nothing else. If you do get it working, do let me know!

Not that i want or can afford to, but no SLI with 3080?

Last edited:
Soldato
Updated:
1080p
3080 @2070/4940
10850K @5.20 all core
457.30 Drivers
aBt69qR.jpg

1600p
3080 @2020/5010
10850K @5.20 all core
457.30 Drivers
shvdp4F.jpg

2160p
3080 @1980/4930
10850K @5.20 all core
457.30 Drivers
9ypQa0k.jpg

Odd that upping CPU to 5.2 improved 2160 score? 1440 score was worse than previous.

Soldato
Not that i want or can afford to, but no SLI with 3080?

Ahh sorry did not see this question. Don't have a 3080, rather 3090.

But my SLI would be with 1080tis, got few of them but can't get SLI running with this so more a question of if this benchmark even has SLI? Older Gen cards have the same Explicit mGPU mode the 3090 does, but also implicit SLI which the 3090 cannot. Would have thought if 3090 could do 2 cards in this, older stuff could, but no seen any dual GPU benchmarks at all.

Man of Honour
OP
CYszuVD.png

I'll throw a 6800XT score up there. The 3600X is stock

edit: corrected for settings
SPFVQ7t.png

Here you go - I was pleasantly suprised with this, as the lowest framerate I saw I believe was mid 60's, which would be eaten up my freesync and still make for a pleasant gaming experience if games were like this.

Could you confirm which drivers you are using please.

Back
Top Bottom