• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
cancelled my 5800x and got one elsewhere

Took a week to ship my RMA replacement so didnt hold out much hope of getting one before the new year.

Last edited:
Associate
5800x just came up in stock at the takeaway Indian place so bought there next day delivery. Sick of waiting here. Someone can have my place in the queue 173 or something

Associate
5800X has been popping up today for between £400-440. Seems to be a reasonable chance these lower prices will be more available over coming days...

Associate
I see other companies have the 5950x in stock, deam, last time I'm preordering through OC. Its been so long sitting in queue, last week was 13th and this week no movement. Deam it.
I should have been playing Cyberpunk by now, but nooo, thanks to OC.

Associate
Lots of 5800x's posts

Glad everyones getting good news.

I had some today, they even rang me to say my order had been cancelled but had more stock in today so had first refusal for delivery tomorrow @ £438

Soldato
Hoping 5900X does come down to £500 next year. Can but hope. My 5600X will do till then. But really did want a few more cores :D

if it does and sell and get one. Hopefully not taking to much of a hit.

Associate
So I've just sent off a cancellation form for the 5800x as I have managed to bag one from somewhere else for roughly the same price I paid here. (This isn't a dig at OCUK - they can only do what they can do).

Says it should be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's not an error and I actually get the product. If not, well...sucks to be me! xD

Back
Top Bottom