Desktops!!

Soldato
Originally posted by BoomAM
How are you all keeping those desktops uncluttered long term? Have you just "cleaned up" for the screenshots?
Anyway, heres mine. Quite large.
1280x1024. About 100Kb.
"Bare" Desktop.
Desktop.JPG

Desktop with Opera Open:
Here

wow you must like your clutter, desktop is cluttered to hell, using a browser with so much clutter you only see like half the full height of the webpage your 'viewing'. I couldnt cope with all that mess.

Soldato
Originally posted by buzz_lips
I really wanna mess about with some of these dock proggies! Is it best to use these with XP? How is Win2K for them? I hopefully might get a copy of XP for my Birthday at the weekend!

My destop is still a little messy at the mo! Also want to messsabout with the task bars etc etc. Just need the time! :)

You can use a dock on all Windows versions I think. :)

Here's a free one: Aqua Dock :)

Associate
Kev_UK, could you please tell me what visual style that is that you are using please with the black menu background for the programs menu. . .

thanks!
Matt

Soldato
Originally posted by Dru
Thanks mate :)

I'm gonna take it down in a weeks time and put another one up. I might do the same with my wallpapers too. Saves ppl asking for them all the time then i guess!

If you included the links to the packages in your sig, they would be easier to find (no browsing through pages to find the links etc.) :)

Back
Top Bottom