Desktops!!

Permabanned
Hi there just wondered what everyones desktop looks like out there!!!

heres mine

apple.jpg

no its just an ordinary theme. well most of it is anywayz. to get the changes that i have, i had to replace some of my system files (eg shell32) with some that were designed for the theme. i got it from here

VStyle

System Files

i havent finished replaceing all of my system files yet tho (got to a rather tedious bit where i have to replace 38 dll's :S) ill let ya know how it goes!!

if youve just replaced them by copying the new files into system32 it wont work. you have to replace them in the i386 folder and the ddlcache folder. its quite tedious so i have another solution for you :)

make sure you have just the visual style working and then forget about the system files.

then go to this link and download and install this in safe mode

i dont suppose anyone has a link where i might be able to download y'z shadow and/or yz toolbar??? the yz apps are becoming so hard to find now with them mostly not being in development now

thanx in advance

Originally posted by jkrohn1
my desktop about to install mactrance and y'z dock but need to know if i can uninstall mactrance at a later date??

mydesktop.jpg

yes you can uninstall it. you just boot up in safe mode and run the installer again and it will give you the option to uninstall it. ive never had any problems uninstalling and reinstalling. always puts the files back lol!

they're sort of a mixture of alsorts of collections really. cant hardly remember where theyre from ive got so many :rolleyes:

although theres a is a package i quite like called snowe2 or snowe (they're both good). do a search for them on wincustomize and they should come up

:p

hi

just wondered if anyone had been having problems with the latest version of object dock???ive had a few cases where it keeps forgetting the icons im using and also their position?

Back
Top Bottom