• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HELP PLZ - RTX 3060 for £150 wtf?

Soldato
I'm happy to sell on Facebook, because I trust myself. Only bought one thing non-local on Facebook, and that's because the guy asked for £15 on sometihing worth £40, and only asked for a £5 to put it in the post (then either a further £5 if it didn't work, or £10 if it did). Figured a scammer surely isn't going to bother running a scam for a £5, and even if they did, **** it, I'll live.

Seeing a ton of scam posts on facebook at the moment though, 3070 cards for £650 (crazy that that is a scam!) with comments turned off, hacked accounts I assume.

Associate
I actually was victim to such a scam a while back but on Amazon Marketplace.

Some random China shop had loads of PC parts listed and had a bunch of 9700Ks at a high undercut which I thought was due to lower prices in China, and didn't mind waiting longer for delivery.

They listed 10 days for dispatch, 30 days for delivery but I wasn't in a rush and could wait ... They basically hoarded all the money from the sales in the first 10 days then sent out fake tracking numbers. Amazon refunded ofc.

Soldato
OP
Gets better...

My new CPU+ Mobo was delivered yesterday

https://imgur.com/a/1lFxBCn

aaaaand stolen from my porch before I'd even gotten home as the seller didn't even cover the box up.

Spent all day in the hospital yesterday (long term illness treatment) and now I've gotta send out my PC bundle today in between puking up blood meaning I'm without a PC, scammed out of GPU, had new PC stolen, been made redundant again and all of that is in the last week.

I'm ******* broken right now

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Gets better...

My new CPU+ Mobo was delivered yesterday

https://imgur.com/a/1lFxBCn

aaaaand stolen from my porch before I'd even gotten home as the seller didn't even cover the box up.

Spent all day in the hospital yesterday (long term illness treatment) and now I've gotta send out my PC bundle today in between puking up blood meaning I'm without a PC, scammed out of GPU, had new PC stolen, been made redundant again and all of that is in the last week.

I'm ******* broken right now

Well they say that bad luck comes in three’s so that’s yours over with.

Buy a Lotto ticket ASAP.

And that is some really ****** luck. Hope you’re on the mend.

Soldato
Well they say that bad luck comes in three’s so that’s yours over with.

Buy a Lotto ticket ASAP.

And that is some really ****** luck. Hope you’re on the mend.

I was thinking the opposite! It'd end up being a winning lottery number in a hunger games lottery!

Sorry dude, that's a truly ****** week. If you want to talk to a random off the internet, feel free to open a private conversation with me.

Associate
Mobo stolen from the porch, or seller realised that you weren't in and took a pic as delivery "evidence" before leaving with it? Call me a cynic, but I'd keep an eye on their sales listings for the next few weeks.

Associate
I'm lucky I didn't have a stolen delivery yesterday.

I got a 3080 delivered by DPD. On the website I left instructions to leave it in the front porch. When i was out I got a message saying delivered and it was left in the porch. Got home half an hour later and it was just sitting on the frigging doorstep!!

Absolute idiot driver

Back
Top Bottom