• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
Yup the Nvidia Site now says out of stock - despite the 100 times before of having no add to basket button - well this was fun chaps!! Congrats to those on your amazing luck if you managed to actually be able to add to a basket to buy one!!!"

Soldato
Would be interesting to know if there is any pattern to those who saw the add to basket button, i.e locality, device, IP etc.

I actually checked on multiple devices, phone, laptop and main pc and saw nothing. Very much a strange launch. Might have stood a chance if the buy button was available LOL. Keeping my 2080Ti until next gen it seems...

This is a quote from their FB page, Please be assured that we have taken a balanced view of the market and have put provisions in place to uphold our policy of fair supply, focusing on Gamers.

So probably something dodgy going on in order to "qualify" for a buy button lol wtf.

Associate
Actually got an FE @ 14:35, had it in my basket for 10 mins while banks did fraud checks.
MSRP though, so assuming this payment goes through I must have been one of the lucky ones!
This was after they said on twitter that they were out of stock so I hope someone cancelled or cancelled a basket heh

Associate
What an absolute ******* farce.

I phoned another etailer 2 hours prior to launch. The chap said they never had any stock to sell and that the official launch time was 2pm. He said my best bet was to go straight to Nvidia website. Guess what. Nvidia site "Buy" button linked me to that very same etailer who had previously informed me they had no stock prior to the launch anyway. None!

The Green team. Nvidia are a bunch of Waster and B**********s.

It's the Team Red for me from now on.

Lol.

Associate
So is it completely out of stock now?

God damn I was pressing the refresh on the partner boards, I didn’t realise there was a separate page for FE been there since 1.50

Soldato
Bring back 3DFX also Diamond and S3 back in the day :cool:

Most realistic news I was told recently was the latest AMD cpu will have onboard graphics actually good enough to play all mainstream games. I know everyone here wants the top tier but for the masses, that line of development will be vital which we do need for PC gaming to continue to be viable

Back
Top Bottom