• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help for long time existing customer but new to forums

Associate
@Werewolf - I know you said you have a big enough sample but in case it's any help at all, I also cannot see the GPU deals section. Been a member for over a decade and have MM access and free shipping working fine! (I also don't have money spare for a GPU at the moment so just posting for info :) )

And thanks for all your (and the rest of the team's) continued efforts!

Associate
I better get "discussing". This is not my original account and have also spent thousands here over the years. Pretty sure my first purchase was an athlon 64, mobo, ram bundle. Thinking about it I think it was an athlon 850 @1000 bundle.

Damn instead of the edit I could have waited 10 mins and got another post :)

Last edited:
Associate
As a suggestion (I don't know if its technically feasible):
  1. Put the graphics cards on the website at the normal prices and charge £5000 for delivery.
  2. That way, those forums members who qualify for free delivery can obtain a card at normal prices with free delivery.
Free shipping option for those that haven't qualified yet explained here:

3. If OCUK will find out that you are a scalper then they have a right to cut your pipi

Associate
couldnt they just do it using purchase history. Ie if you bought something over 2 years ago, you are fine? Does seem unfair that i built a pc using OC when they were just starting out and I cant get access to things people who have been commenting on a forum for 6 months can who might have bought nothing

Man of Honour
As a suggestion (I don't know if its technically feasible):
  1. Put the graphics cards on the website at the normal prices and charge £5000 for delivery.
  2. That way, those forums members who qualify for free delivery can obtain a card at normal prices with free delivery.
Free shipping option for those that haven't qualified yet explained here:

You would then be excluding a lot of long time forum members as free delivery depends on where you live. We don't get free delivery in NE Scotland due to DPD classing anywhere North of Dundee as non UK Mainland.

Back
Top Bottom