• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help for long time existing customer but new to forums

Soldato
looks a complicated job imo, if they going for a year and 50 posts, then thats a hell of a lot of ppl, though i do think those with market place access should be excluded as they get deals, so i think thats only fair

Associate
I was the same, a long time lurker before joining. You're right, 50 legitimate posts is easy to achieve. I believe a minimum membership length is being implemented as well to deter the scalpers.

Considering that scalping PC components is relatively a new thing (afaik) that actually might make sense and work.

Associate
Considering that scalping PC components is relatively a new thing (afaik) that actually might make sense and work.
The membership criteria seems to be 180 days which should act as a deterrent. Gives a bit of time for stock and prices to improve but I'm not convinced they will significantly.

Last edited:
Associate
Back
Top Bottom