Do you add anything to your Weetabix?

Man of Honour
OP
Yes, doesn't mean I chomp on biscuits all day long lol. I dunk a couple biscuits in tea once or twice a day. I could eat an entire pack in one sitting though and have no effect from it.

Caporegime
Yes, doesn't mean I chomp on biscuits all day long lol. I dunk a couple biscuits in tea once or twice a day. I could eat an entire pack in one sitting though and have no effect from it.

Just pointing out the contradiction other's choice on sugar while you have a massive jar of biscuits that's all.

Anyway, Weetabix is meh. Rather eat porridge.

Caporegime
How is this relevant? Having a jar of biscuits on a kitchen table is somehow the same as eating lots of sugar! You've chosen the wrong argument to make today lol.

Not really relevant to what you put on the Weetabix obviously, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you are telling someone "Don't eat sugar! it's bad for you" while chomping through a packet of biscuits.

Moving on.

Man of Honour
OP
A couple mentions of honey/syrup types, I will have to try this tomorrow. Always used them on French toast but never cereal. This might be a game changer.

Not really relevant to what you put on the Weetabix obviously, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you are telling someone "Don't eat sugar! it's bad for you" while chomping through a packet of biscuits.

Moving on.

The full context of what I said was to cut out the sugar (which we can assume is standard processed sugar) and replace it with nature's sugar which is actually better.

A biscuit is a biscuit and has no relation to this thread'. I can eat one biscuit or 50, makes no difference to my health and is out of context with the topic really.

Caporegime
A couple mentions of honey/syrup types, I will have to try this tomorrow. Always used them on French toast but never cereal. This might be a game changer.

The full context of what I said was to cut out the sugar (which we can assume is standard processed sugar) and replace it with nature's sugar which is actually better.

A biscuit is a biscuit and has no relation to this thread'. I can eat one biscuit or 50, makes no difference to my health and is out of context with the topic really.

If you want to drag this on further.....

I am merely pointing out your argument that you shouldn't eat sugar would have more weight if you don't chomp through packets of biscuits a day.

What it does to YOUR body is irrelevant to the hypocrisy of the statement, not to mention what sugar does to the person who said it, you have no idea either what it does to him/her either. So not so quick to judge on other's bad diet habits when you admittedly doing something equally or worse.

Just because you have grapes in your bowl doesn't make those biscuits with the tea 2 mins later any healthier.

Man of Honour
OP
Can;'t seem to like any cereal except Cornflakes/Frosties with cold milk. Don't know what it is but the crunch on Cornflakes and Frosties is just nicer with cold milk whereas everything else feels infinitely better with hot milk.

Man of Honour
OP
Sultanas, yes! I have those in a jar for smoothies, never thought of putting into Weetabix.

Is weetabix with water some Northern thing? The only person I know who does it is from Cheshire.
Thus my sample is based on one person.

Never met anyone who has any cereal with water, to be honest milk is tasteless anyway largely, but milk has texture/thickness which water does not so I can't imagine how flimsy watered cereal must taste :(

Back
Top Bottom