UEFA World Cup Qualifiers & International Friendlies **spoilers** [1st - 8th Sept 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
It's Southgate, we're away from home, not conceding and hoping for one from a set piece will be the plan.

Funnily enough Hungary are playing exactly how Southgate had us playing in any "hard game" in the Euros. 5 at the back and 2DMs along with asking the other players to track back a lot.

Soldato
Absolutely appalling, Sterling really is a waste of a shirt, slow everything down so much and Kane dropping so far back he’s behind Maguire and Stones is taking the ****.

How Southgate is still in a job is beyond me but the press and commentators keep saying we were unlucky in the final, no we weren’t we were poorly managed

Caporegime
Absolutely appalling, Sterling really is a waste of a shirt, slow everything down so much and Kane dropping so far back he’s behind Maguire and Stones is taking the ****.

How Southgate is still in a job is beyond me but the press and commentators keep saying we were unlucky in the final, no we weren’t we were poorly managed

We had two easy routes in 2018 and 2021. We will get smashed in Qatar. The problem is on paper he has gotten us to a semi final and final so will be untouchable.

Our team on paper is absolutely disgusting. Rashford, Kane, Sancho front three, then you have Greenwood, Sterling as back up. Midfield is absolutely stacked. Our only weakness is depth in CB and keeper yet Pickford always seems to perform at international level. He saved plenty of penalties for us do not forget.

I honestly believe we have the best team on paper in Europe.

He is playing very similar to Man United but shouldn't need to as he has decent CDM's to choose from. Pick either Rice or Philips. Not both.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime

You wash your mouth out. Saint Southgate took a rag tag bunch of nobodies past at least 1 good team all whilst playing some of the most spectacular football you could ever hope to see from a team with such a dearth of attacking players. Magical stuff.

Caporegime
What a snoozefest
Got 0-0 written all over it, unless Hungary don't stick to the script :p

Gareth will praise the players and say how impressed he was with them. "There are no easy games," etc.

You wash your mouth out. Saint Southgate took a rag tag bunch of nobodies past at least 1 good team all whilst playing some of the most spectacular football you could ever hope to see from a team with such a dearth of attacking players. Magical stuff.
:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom