UEFA World Cup Qualifiers & International Friendlies **spoilers** [1st - 8th Sept 2021]

Don
Absolutely appalling, Sterling really is a waste of a shirt, slow everything down so much and Kane dropping so far back he’s behind Maguire and Stones is taking the ****.

How Southgate is still in a job is beyond me but the press and commentators keep saying we were unlucky in the final, no we weren’t we were poorly managed

:)

Caporegime
Absolutely appalling, Sterling really is a waste of a shirt, slow everything down so much and Kane dropping so far back he’s behind Maguire and Stones is taking the ****.

How Southgate is still in a job is beyond me but the press and commentators keep saying we were unlucky in the final, no we weren’t we were poorly managed

Pigeon'd it.

Caporegime

LMAO

Caporegime
Disgraceful behaviour from the Hungary fans there, I will not be surprised if there’s reports of racist chants tomorrow.

Those fans who threw things should be ejected from the ground.

Caporegime
Disgraceful behaviour from the Hungary fans there, I will not be surprised if there’s reports of racist chants tomorrow.

Those fans who threw things should be ejected from the ground.

You never been to a football ground before? I can remember going to England Vs Holland at old Wembly and people were going in the toilets taking the toilet roll and throwing it onto the pitch!

Club football always seems better but we are just as bad when it comes to international.

Don
You never been to a football ground before? I can remember going to England Vs Holland at old Wembly and people were going in the toilets taking the toilet roll and throwing it onto the pitch!
If this wasn't sarcasm then this is the best accidental Partridge ever! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom