What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
It's probably obvious, but A Township Tale has completely sucked me in. It's terrible at instructions, even the tutorial isn't clear, so you need to look stuff up, but it's a really nice little game, and there's a definite satisfaction to crafting your own gear from pretty much start to finish. Well worth £8!

Soldato
Currently playing my first VR game - Walkabout mini golf.

Playing a course an evening with a friend remotely and loving it. Looking for more co-op games, preferably with a bit more action but open to suggestions. We prefer it just the two of us for now

Soldato
Less active perhaps but also nice is real vr fishing. Play with my dad, very chill until you get a shark on the line!

Star Trek bridge crew would be anything but chill with 2 people, it can be tough with four, but we enjoyed it a lot ( done of the guys from the hangout thread).

Eleven tabletennis could be a good choice.

Check out rec room too. The quests are normally 3-4 player but you can do them with 2, again just harder.

Soldato
Less active perhaps but also nice is real vr fishing. Play with my dad, very chill until you get a shark on the line!

Star Trek bridge crew would be anything but chill with 2 people, it can be tough with four, but we enjoyed it a lot ( done of the guys from the hangout thread).

Eleven tabletennis could be a good choice.

Check out rec room too. The quests are normally 3-4 player but you can do them with 2, again just harder.

Thanks! Will give some of them a try when we've finished golf!

Soldato
Thanks! Will give some of them a try when we've finished golf!

My dad and I have just finished all the regular courses, about to start the hard versions, though already looking for the next experience. If you find something suited to less active people, let me know!

If you have long play times, Demeo may be of interest, however I don't think you can save progress in multiplayer yet, so it's no good for the hangout crew here just yet. You're welcome (as is everyone) to join us btw, and your friend, if you fancy doing some larger group things but still with an adult group.

No promises that we won't shoot suction cup arrows in your face so you can't see anything in Rec Room though...

Associate
Currently playing my first VR game - Walkabout mini golf.

Playing a course an evening with a friend remotely and loving it. Looking for more co-op games, preferably with a bit more action but open to suggestions. We prefer it just the two of us for now
Great game! Having 2 vr headsets in one household and playing locally coop is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom