What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
I have owned Moss for donkeys years but I have finally gotten around to playing it. I am sure most here know already but that really is a great game, so well done and the perfect introduction to vr for anyone still getting their legs.
I also went back to Hellblade but finding it tough to get back intoo

Oh and last of all I tried Grip .... It was...... Ok... But I may leave it at that. Even with my rtx3090 the framerate was poor on full bubble with my reverb G2. I lowered the scaling to 70% and it ran better but the game just felt the very definition of generic.

Associate
I've just bought black hole pool from oculus app labs,looks like a good pool game with decent ball physics and with a big screen TV so you can watch YouTube while your playing my brother is getting it as well so can have a blast online later.

Associate
Even on a 3090 I still get slowdown in Skyrim VR with the Ultimate VR essentials modlist, but that's partly because I like playing at 150%ss to make the image sharper. As I have an Index I change the refresh rate to 144hz so it interpolates down to 72 which makes things work better.
That's the thing with vr, anything can bring your gpu to it's knees if you pump the SS and refresh rate enough!!

Underboss
I have owned Moss for donkeys years but I have finally gotten around to playing it. I am sure most here know already but that really is a great game, so well done and the perfect introduction to vr for anyone still getting their legs.

Oh and last of all I tried Grip .... It was...... Ok... But I may leave it at that. Even with my rtx3090 the framerate was poor on full bubble with my reverb G2. I lowered the scaling to 70% and it ran better but the game just felt the very definition of generic.

i thought moss was a new game ?
or is it in VR thats new?

Associate

Yeah Moss is fantastic, easy to play for first timers and still gives a great sense of awe with the environments. Lovely little story and storybook style as well. Can't wait for the sequel!

Associate
Eleven Table Tennis.. Good fun with the wife.

Have plenty of games which involves walking/running about, but will take time before i get to that stage. Constant use of motion sickness tabs and bands only go so far

Underboss
Back
Top Bottom