• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD demonstrates Ryzen 9 5900X prototype with 3D V-Cache stack chiplet design

Soldato
Lol crazy just let them believe what they want - pointless even responding to stuff that is so stupid.

Zen 3D doesn't exist its been cancelled wccf tech said so 100% confirmed
Zen 4 is barely better and certainly wont feature +29% ipc over Zen 3 and 3D stack
Zen 5 - Last CPU AMD will make

Intel "X" lake - 100% ipc every year and double the cores wccf tech roadmaps 100% legit

Soldato
They can believe what they want to believe, but when their delusions become actually disruptive it's a problem. And a problem that continues to be unresolved; moderators would rather dish out suspensions for "breaking forums rules" when you call out these idiots out rather than just banning the root cause in the first place. There is a big difference between expressing a differing opinion and outright trolling.

Caporegime
Lol crazy just let them believe what they want - pointless even responding to stuff that is so stupid.

Zen 3D doesn't exist its been cancelled wccf tech said so 100% confirmed
Zen 4 is barely better and certainly wont feature +29% ipc over Zen 3 and 3D stack
Zen 5 - Last CPU AMD will make

Intel "X" lake - 100% ipc every year and double the cores wccf tech roadmaps 100% legit

He did this just before Rocket Lake and then crawled back under a rock somewhere after that deflated like an old balloon that had been sat on.

Maybe because Ryan Shrout got a job at Intel by being a particularly insufferable shill with no sense of dignity he thinks he can get one in the same way? who knows but Intel do hire a particular kind of person to be the face of their outfit, Steve Burke is really good at taking the michael out of them.

Associate
Look forward to upgrade to a 5800x 3DV stacked refresh soon.
No new mboard needed or such.
Love this stuff until I wait for ddr5 and zen4 to mature.
(if I can wait that is)

Associate
@4K8KW10 This one is just for you. I know you have been concerned about AMDs release schedule so here is some news for Red Gaming Techs latest upload, has to be as least as reliable as your normal sauce if not more. AMD products being released next year in order
ZEN 3D - 3D Cache
ZEN XT - First half the year bug fixes + increased clock speeds / ZEN 3 chips will drop in price also - Available H1 '22
ZEN 3+ (Rembrandt)
Laptop RDNA 2 Refresh - 6nm
ZEN 4 - 5nm, 3D stacked Cache, 24 core model, 40% performance gain, 29% IPC gain, clocks of 5Ghz (taken from sources online)
RDNA 3 - 5nm - chiplet design - alleged 50% improvement over RDNA 2 (taken from other sources online)

So there you go, busy year for AMD, i know you were worried they would have nothing to match Alderlake but looks like the future is bright for Red and Blue

Associate
@4K8KW10 This one is just for you. I know you have been concerned about AMDs release schedule so here is some news for Red Gaming Techs latest upload, has to be as least as reliable as your normal sauce if not more. AMD products being released next year in order
ZEN 3D - 3D Cache
ZEN XT - First half the year bug fixes + increased clock speeds / ZEN 3 chips will drop in price also - Available H1 '22
ZEN 3+ (Rembrandt)
Laptop RDNA 2 Refresh - 6nm
ZEN 4 - 5nm, 3D stacked Cache, 24 core model, 40% performance gain, 29% IPC gain, clocks of 5Ghz (taken from sources online)
RDNA 3 - 5nm - chiplet design - alleged 50% improvement over RDNA 2 (taken from other sources online)

So there you go, busy year for AMD, i know you were worried they would have nothing to match Alderlake but looks like the future is bright for Red and Blue

Is that all set for release 2022 ?

Back
Top Bottom