Official FIFA 22 Thread

Associate
It’s a variable feast at the moment, I seem to be playing very good players in every match in every mode, either that or I’m completely rubbish these days.

Pulled Sancho in a random pack and he is really good.

Soldato
Well coming from Fifa 18 the game feels completely different and i am getting thrashed most matches. Even if i manage to win i dont feel i particularly deserve it. Whereas Fifa 18 I could hold my own in Div 1/2 and feel like i am competitive!

Soldato
I've missed EA's incompetence. They've just released the OTW pre-order pack with some text underneath saying don't open it until 17:00 UTC.

Needless to say, a lot of people haven't read or noticed the text and opened it anyway and received normal gold cards.

So those people are stupid then as it clearly stated don't open until 17.00 UTC

Soldato
So those people are stupid then as it clearly stated don't open until 17.00 UTC
Are they stupid though, as it seems they get a free gold player and EA will give them a new OTW pack? So the people that waited get a OTW player and people that didn't read that or ignored it get a OTW player AND a gold player.
I've made a semi decent hybrid epl/ligue 1 team and I actually can't believe how good martial is this year! Good traits and 4*4*.
I guess the downside to him is his Low/Low workrates. I don't recall ever seeing a player with Low/Low workrates before.

Permabanned
It's some achievement making a football game this tedious at times. :cry: The possession play is mind numbingly boring, the over the top dribbling is stupid, probably worse than last year's skill moves.

...and yet I am still playing the trial, hour 28....:cry:

Soldato
OP
Qualified for the weekend league in my last game. Played icons Messi cr7 neymar in 90% of them ridiculous how hard that was. I went to the last game and clutched up.

Permabanned
I don't remember it being this bad for pay to win this early on. Not played a single normal looking team....Even a couple of teams with two icons, Messi etc...3rd trial almost up...see if it glitches again :cry:

Don
I'm really enjoying this but my god I cannot score, my XG most games is over 5.0

Which is why I will cash in on Mbappe before the weekend league. He has scored plenty but with the keepers how they are it seems pointless having him.

Soldato
I'm no fifa fan so apologies in advance, but my son obviously is.... as he has a xbox series x i thought id buy him the enchanced x version unknown to me he cant play against the majority of his friends with xbox ones, am i right in thinking he can only play with xbox series s/x players and consoles? can I buy the standard xbox one version to allow him to play with his mates?

Don
I'm no fifa fan so apologies in advance, but my son obviously is.... as he has a xbox series x i thought id buy him the enchanced x version unknown to me he cant play against the majority of his friends with xbox ones, am i right in thinking he can only play with xbox series s/x players and consoles? can I buy the standard xbox one version to allow him to play with his mates?

Did you buy the digital or physical disc?

If the latter you could take it back and get the peasant version?

PS wise if you buy the digital version you can download the PS5 and PS4 version to counter this issue.

Back
Top Bottom