*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Why would you ever preorder a game? It's not like they'll run out of copies.

People do though, to get an extra day in beta or skins for example, people never learn and thats why companies like EA keep churning out barely playable garbage, once again ?I hope they have returned to the great game series this once was but I have learned after BF1/5 to never trust EA again, I will wait this out and gladly hand over my cash if they make something special again.

Associate
Heartening to see it may actually have some form of anti cheat, if not more. Open Beta is going to be pretty interesting, if it looks like it's working then I'm in.

Caporegime
Heartening to see it may actually have some form of anti cheat, if not more. Open Beta is going to be pretty interesting, if it looks like it's working then I'm in.

Would be a refreshing change, ever since they half assed it and went to their "report system" hackers have run rampant over the last 2 games. Proof is in the pudding though, especially with all the reports of hack sites having plenty of custom for this game.

Underboss
It's sad that I am looking forward to it so much it after the last 2 games, but that's the state of gaming for me at the moment, just underwhelmed at every juncture.

Roll on next week, fingers crossed but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

Soldato
Would be a refreshing change, ever since they half assed it and went to their "report system" hackers have run rampant over the last 2 games. Proof is in the pudding though, especially with all the reports of hack sites having plenty of custom for this game.

Given the source code was leaked online I don't have much hope. Easy Anti-Cheet may work well in other games (I have no idea how effective it actually is) but those tend not to have had their source code leaked. I hope for @TonyTurbo78 sake that it's better than punkbuster.

It's sad that I am looking forward to it so much it after the last 2 games, but that's the state of gaming for me at the moment, just underwhelmed at every juncture.

Roll on next week, fingers crossed but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

There is a big difference between looking forward to something and getting caught up in all of the hype. Like you I'm looking forward to the demo next week, but i ain't paying for the privilege of playing it a day early.

Soldato
Given the source code was leaked online I don't have much hope. Easy Anti-Cheet may work well in other games (I have no idea how effective it actually is) but those tend not to have had their source code leaked. I hope for @TonyTurbo78 sake that it's better than punkbuster.

There is a big difference between looking forward to something and getting caught up in all of the hype. Like you I'm looking forward to the demo next week, but i ain't paying for the privilege of playing it a day early.
It's used in apex, I'd say its an average anti cheat, it's not the best nor the worst.

It's no system hog at least

Soldato
Not played a BF game properly online since BF3 (64 player metro grenade spam in Eyefinity fun...) but quite like the look of this - plus it will give my RX 6800 something to do....

Will have to remember to get setup for the open beta. :)

Back
Top Bottom