Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
I really wish all games on all platforms had crossplay like this, in this day and age with the hardware we have there's no excuse not to.

Really loving the Ager's Scepter with the catalyst though, with the right mods on it can be really OP, especially when playing solo with of tons of ads so you can fill the super quicker than it drains :D

Soldato
It is active but only as of the start of this season, so I'd expect they're working out some kinks and letting battleye be running fully automatic first.

That or due to the delay they're maybe ironing out a deal for witch queen before letting it go live on pc game pass.

Either way I'm sure it'll be mentioned in a TWAB at some point in the near future.

Associate
Is the PC clan still alive?
I started playing againm a few weks ago after a long break and im no longer in a clan, understandable ofcourse but just wonderng if its still going?
The Destiny channel is also gone from the OPCUK discord .

Associate
I took a year off and it's taken a few weeks to catch-up on my 3 guardians, all 3 are now at 1340+, all legendary exotics are done apart from one titan legs which I'll farm for later, shouldn't take long as drop rate for me has been extremely good. Just missing 3 raid weapons to complete my entire collection, need the vex mythoclast, heir apparent and eyes of tomorrow so I really need to start MM to get those.

Gutted the OCUK discord channel was deleted, I was part of that clan but they disbanded and and I never joined up with anyone gain as I wasn't playing and didn't want to waste any space. Been doing everything solo for a few weeks so I really have to find a new clan eventually.

Soldato
I'm in the same boat as you guys. Just come back to it after ages away. Finally caught up

If you fancy doing any of the higher level none matchmade content (e.g. Master Presage, master nightfalls, RAID etc) let me know :)

Soldato
I took a year off and it's taken a few weeks to catch-up on my 3 guardians, all 3 are now at 1340+, all legendary exotics are done apart from one titan legs which I'll farm for later, shouldn't take long as drop rate for me has been extremely good. Just missing 3 raid weapons to complete my entire collection, need the vex mythoclast, heir apparent and eyes of tomorrow so I really need to start MM to get those.

Gutted the OCUK discord channel was deleted, I was part of that clan but they disbanded and and I never joined up with anyone gain as I wasn't playing and didn't want to waste any space. Been doing everything solo for a few weeks so I really have to find a new clan eventually.

Heir Apparent is tied to the Guardian Games (another 9 or so months away?) You're not missing much though, average in PvE, an OP shield in PvP with the cat. Vex and eyes, all RnG, I've heard of people doing 3 x looted runs a week of eyes since the raid was released and still don't have it...

Btw all, bottom tree dawnblade and thermoclastic blooming is very very much broken, enjoy the 30 second supers :)

Soldato
In regards to the clan as I was the leader - activity fell way off and we found ourselves playing with another clan quite regularly so we merged. Then the same inactivity continued so it split.

I am not in a clan at the moment as I am just chilling, doing things solo, playing with some other folk etc but in the run up to witch queen will get myself in somewhere for the raid and so on but I am not too bothered about day 1's anymore.

In regards to the discord - the channels just simply werent used so archived them but can always reverse it upon next big DLC.

I have a lot of hours in d2 but I dont see myself playing it much longer properly, will be a drop in drop out type situation.

Soldato
also for the bungie 30th anniversary stuff happy to group for the new dungeons and ghally

One of my friends has a chill server that is just starting up - its not clan dependant or anything, so if you would like to hang - DM me on discord :)

Associate
Really looking forward to the witch queen update along with the 30th anniversary update, purchased those immediately. Apart from the newer raids I've pretty much caught up, really enjoying the current season though. Still trying to get that shattered throne dungeon done solo, with all the new gear it's very easy now up until that Vorgeth boss then I get my ass kicked :D, I'll get it done one of these days.

Grouping up for the new stuff will be nice as it's been a long time, just need to keep my light level up to date this time as it takes a while to catch-up on 3 guardians.

Associate
Recently started getting back into D2, season of the lost seems fairly decent so far. Worked my way up to 1335 light and grinding the pinnacles, but it’s slow going only getting +1 light if I’m lucky. Loving the shattered realm areas there’s so much to explore/discover and some of it not apparent until you unlock the compass and perk.

Soldato
@Raiden85 good luck with the solo! I always found it easy until the end boss then I got absolutely clapped there haha! I think I did it a season later when there were more mods and stronger weapons.

@AStaley you can get +2’s from the new shattered realm which is an easy solo, iron banner this week are +2’s, exo challenge on europa - easy +2 so there are a few options for a bigger boost in power - dupe depending of course. I have two toons on 1330 without artefact and my warlock is missing two pieces but that is with playing grouped on raids and stuff so rng can be a bitch haha

Associate
Yeah, got the pinnacles for doing iron banner. Also managed to clear some darkness/exotic quests. Need to see if I can get the darkness/ice lance and try to solo Riven so I can get a chance at 1k voices. **and then there’s the Mythoclast.

Soldato
Forsaken is being vaulted at the end of the season, the campaign is becoming free to play from the 7th of December iirc. The tangled shore and the spider are going but the dreaming city, last wish and shattered throne are staying.

Sigh another year of Exodus Crash potentially being in the NF rotation.

Associate
Just solo'd the Presage quest for Dead Man's Tale, fun but tough quest to do. And now go to do it again to get the Pinacle and on Master for the catalyst (bugger)?

**seems you need to do master level in under 25mins....that ain't happening solo.

Soldato
Just solo'd the Presage quest for Dead Man's Tale, fun but tough quest to do. And now go to do it again to get the Pinacle and on Master for the catalyst (bugger)?

**seems you need to do master level in under 25mins....that ain't happening solo.

I need to do this too for the catalyst and likewise couldn't get through fast enough solo

Add me on Steam if you like, "Friend Code" is 4330175

Soldato

I really want to try Presage but the fact it's locked behind a £25 upgrade makes it a hard pill to swallow, especially when I only paid £26 for the legendary edition. It's getting vaulted too so I'm paying for something I'll no longer have in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom