Insulate Britain and Extinction Rebellion, domestic terrorists?

Soldato
I'm not sure how much damage the glue would even do, it's more just a delay tactic when the police are there.

If there was an ambulance trying to get through then I think trying to drag them out of the way as some people did recently in London is still reasonable, no punching or kicking, they just grabbed them and moved them from the road. If there is glue then maybe it will sting a bit like ripping off a plaster or perhaps a small top layer of skin but it's probably not really going to do much damage.

Try super gluing yourself to something.

Please let me know how you get on.

It’s as good as permanent on skin and will take off far more than just the ‘top layer’

Caporegime
I'm not sure how much damage the glue would even do, it's more just a delay tactic when the police are there.

If there was an ambulance trying to get through then I think trying to drag them out of the way as some people did recently in London is still reasonable, no punching or kicking, they just grabbed them and moved them from the road. If there is glue then maybe it will sting a bit like ripping off a plaster or perhaps a small top layer of skin but it's probably not really going to do much damage.

It will remove the skin as a whole.

You'll be left looking at exposed fat and muscle comparable to very severe burns

It would be life changing on the palm of a hand limiting movement and feeling for the rest of thier life

Caporegime
I have to say the wife of milionair TFL director being one of them is quit funny.

I wonder how much a £1.5m luxury house produces co2 wise. But it seems she's just one of th LARPers and does the protest circuit.

The really interesting one is the slumlord with the property empire with many uninsulated houses. Wonder if he's just in it for the free upgrade

Man of Honour
I have to say the wife of milionair TFL director being one of them is quit funny.

I wonder how much a £1.5m luxury house produces co2 wise. But it seems she's just one of th LARPers and does the protest circuit.

The really interesting one is the slumlord with the property empire with many uninsulated houses. Wonder if he's just in it for the free upgrade

Oh you cynic you , I'm sure that they are all in it purely and only for the betterment of all mankind ;)

Soldato
So fat shaming is ok is it?

Being obese should be socially unnacceptable for sure, it's a disgusting character flaw.

It's completely obscene that ~28% of adults in this country are obese (BMI 30 and above) then add in another 36% that are just fat (BMI 25-30) and we need a bit less acceptance of porkers in this country.

Soldato
that may be so, but making them feel worse about it will end up with them getting fatter not thinner.
but obvs the way it was intended was to attack the person in an attempt to devalue their argument, which is lame.

Soldato
Stereotyping by calling people Karen's, claiming lying in the road is peaceful and now accusing people of Nazi intentions. Ah yes, the usual low standard of posting from 200Sols. Surprised you weren't out with them blocking the roads.

That is a textbook Karen(Ken). This is a peaceful protest, it is disruptive and that is its aim. And yes, censorship, murdering of protestors sounds kind of Nazi like to me.

Deliberately making life worse for other people, up to and including deliberately and knowingly putting their lives at risk, is not peaceful.

It is a protest, disrupting of life is its aim. If people protest in the middle of nowhere then nobody cares, it doesn't get reported.

So fat shaming is ok is it?

Yes, these fatties need to be shamed for their own good health.

Soldato
And most of them are people who got arrested days before! until the law changes this lot is not going to stop.

The law isn't in the issue they've had how many injunctions now? Its nothing more than a piece of paper to wave about until someone does something to enforce it which like everything else going on in this country right this govt is utterly incapable of getting any kind of handle on. Meanwhile Boris is sunning it up in Marbella thinking he's Churchill. Its bonkers.

Soldato
I must admit I kind of want to see a return to 70s style policing where they would just get a beat down, just give me some Chinese style enforcement please. Seriously it's embarrassing to watch the police fumble about whilst the traffic systems get thwarted by a few crusties wearing tea cosies on their heads and going limp. It's time to crack some skulls! :D

Back
Top Bottom