• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alder Lake-S leaks

Soldato
Which is my point. In the real world you won't notice a drop in FPS with the largest From intel or AMD chips.

Exactly.. this is why I find it strange some are moving from a highend AMD to this Intel ADL. For gaming... Total waste of money and time doing such an "upgrade" and then becoming a beta tester for Intel and Microsoft at the same time with windows 11 and this new chip design.

Once it all calms down and the beta testing is over, I want to build a 12700KF or K mini-ITX build as a HTPC/Gaming living room pc as I have a spare 3090 sat here as a spare for my work pc with 3090s in NVLINK. So I would like to get some use out of it too while it sits as a spare. Just waiting for more Z690 min-ITX boards to drop that I like, so far not many and not looking great too, may end up a Micro-ATX or Mini-DTX.

Have a feeling it may end up this X570 motherboard below and the new 3D V-cache AMD cpus for the build too.

https://rog.asus.com/uk/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-viii-impact-model/

V F

V F

Soldato
I must say the pricing is completely ****** in the PC market currently. 3 years ago I got my Asus Strix Z-390E for £220 and now a TUF costs that much. Insane.

It sometimes makes me wonder if Crypto currencies never existed and what it would be like today.

Soldato
Which is my point. In the real world you won't notice a drop in FPS with the largest From intel or AMD chips.

no one should be upgrading if currently on AM4 to Alder Lake , Zen3d will probably take it back anyway and its on AM4 , I myself have the 5900x I will see what AM5 brings and see where Intel are at that time and decide also DDR5 prices and choice should be better

Soldato
Sorry but many do game at 4k. Loads more at 1440p

They know, we know etc. The whole point is to show what's possible with future gpus and give you an idea on what's possible if the cpu becomes a limiting factor. The lower the res, the more important this becomes. Not many people buy a whole pc setup for one generation of gpu.

Soldato
They know, we know etc. The whole point is to show what's possible with future gpus and give you an idea on what's possible if the cpu becomes a limiting factor. The lower the res, the more important this becomes. Not many people buy a whole pc setup for one generation of gpu.

I find by that point when you actually noticing its after good number of years

Soldato
OP
Gskill 6600 CL36 appears for sale

mmexport1636291826744-jpg.2531419

screenshot_20211105-215905_chrome-jpg.2531217

Back
Top Bottom