*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Check your CDKeys accounts, just got my key.

Think I got mine last Thursday. Preload all done but think it’s probably only half the download unfortunately.

Doubt I’ll be playing until Saturday if there is another 50-60Gb to download, plus a potential day 1 patch.

Caporegime
Had that annoying bug where you then into an enemy and your team players think you're one, you're also stuck in crouch position and when you die your timer starts at 0 and that's it really then...you just roll around on the floor for eternity :D

Soldato
If you fancy it were on discord reasonably often dude, welcome to hop in.

I’m sans discord and social media now a days, living the hermit life and loving it! I’ve actually held off buying Bf2042 due to everything I’ve seen and read. Maybe if it’s in a better state in the new year I’ll pick it up, but for now I’ve got the new Halo to tide me over!

Caporegime
RTSS/MSI UPDATE

You can now download Guru3D's RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.3.2 final. In combo with AfterBurner, those playing Halo Infinite and the latest Battlefield 2042 in the next few days might want to grab this one. An extensive amount of changes and improvements have been implemented, which you can read up on the download page.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

EDIT : There's two downloads the 7.3.1 and the 7.3.2, make sure to download the (RECOMMENDED) one which is the 7.3.2!

Last edited:
Associate
I did mention yesterday about the new drivers being bad ones :D

I use the 472.47 now which are the very latest Nvidia GTX/RTX studio drivers, work brilliantly so give these a try :)
https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/183578/en-us
Tried this driver earlier and for me it was MUCH worse, fps was in the 30s lol strange how different drivers etc effect people differently, ive gone back to octobers driver, its not perfect,but its ok

Caporegime
I’m sans discord and social media now a days, living the hermit life and loving it! I’ve actually held off buying Bf2042 due to everything I’ve seen and read. Maybe if it’s in a better state in the new year I’ll pick it up, but for now I’ve got the new Halo to tide me over!

Well catch me in origin or something, think you've got my steam so I can send through that if you ever get it dude. Hope you're good

Soldato
Hi smogsy, is this true?
Not doubting you or your knowledge but for years ive heard it recommended.
Personally i've always used NVidia's clean install but this time round i did use DDU to roll back drivers.
yes as an EX-MVP & MCP, yes DDU is the devil :p it should only ever be used in worse case scenarios but its People are creatures of habbit

Soldato
your right no data from the users

everything is submitted by the developer as stills think an average games uses 50k + images

sure it may not be user generated anymore you but you can guarantee that NVIDIA+DICE are hammering their automated bots on Maps & in game to improve DLSS NVidia to brag vs AMD on a major title & DICE to hope performance issues can disappear for a mass of their users. more images better for A.I

so again give it 3 weeks their are lot of areas to cover,

Back
Top Bottom